Future of the online lessons on this forum.

Archive of on-line classical guitar lessons from previous years.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Alex Pineiro

Re: Future of the online lessons on this forum.

Post by Alex Pineiro » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:06 pm

It of course saddens me to hear this and especially so in only just having discovered this great privilege. I do, however understand completely than no matter the passion, life does indeed have so much more to offer as well. As far as the lessons being copied or not I would offer that as they are, they are none the less an invaluable gift to all who find themselves here and with each members personal growth, it must be allowed that much that appears to need improving right now are I assume for enhancement of the members learning, yet the intent of those improvements will be polished and learned over time by the individual members all the same and so what is here now is not diminished even so.

Adam Puryear

Post by Adam Puryear » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Thanks so much, I located the downloads of the lesson books what I was really looking for. I am working my way through the first one. I do hope these lessons resume as this is a wonderful thing Professor DelCamp has started here.

Daniel Penalva
Student of the online lessons

Post by Daniel Penalva » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:08 am

Hi, iam new to the forum. Would like to know if you gonna open to registering new students before september. Also i would like to have access to old materials (archive), is it possible with this message ? or i will have to wait the registering time for new students ?

Thank you.

Jacek A. Rochacki

Post by Jacek A. Rochacki » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:10 am

Good day, Daniel,

About access to materials - kindly remember what is written in welcome post to you:
...- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved...
Antonio Picado, model 60, 2015, Cedar/IRW. Scale 640 mm.
Kenny Hill, model Madrid, 2002, No. 2019, Cedar/IRW. Scale 650 mm.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:52 am

Hi Daniel,

Registration starts in September, but you can start looking at most of the materials now. As Jacek says, you will not be able to access the scores for levels D04 and above until you have enough posts to join the 020 group, but the good news is that you can already access the scores for the first three levels, and can view the existing lesson topics here for all levels. Have a look at the four posts starting here for some advice and useful links given to another member in a similar position. If you have any further questions about registering, that is the best place to ask, and the lesson moderators will be able to advise you further.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Henny

Post by Henny » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:14 pm

Dear Maestro Delcamp,
you still are an inspiration to all who visited this forum, the energy, power and dedication is a great example for all of us.
Always do what your heart tells you to do.
Thanks for everything you did and we all hope to meet you, or see you coming back again.

for now my greatest appriciation for everything you have done

joannes van schouten

JayBromley
Student of the online lessons

Post by JayBromley » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:55 pm

Though I am a new member to this web site, after browsing the forums, I can see the tremendous value your lessons have had for the students and would like to encourage you to continue putting on the lessons, even if you think they could be better. As a mathematician, the seminal works in the field are often decades old and still have great value. Similarly, I would argue that the most areas of the study of guitar have a certain timelessness to them, and even though you may not be able to constantly update things, the lessons still provide much edification for your students.

Regards,
Jay Bromley

Return to “Classical guitar lessons archive”