2013 student exams

Archive of on-line classical guitar lessons from previous years.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Robert Goodwin

2013 student exams

Post by Robert Goodwin » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:15 pm

Announcements for the 2013 students exams have begun with the D01 class announcement found HERE. Scroll down the post to find the English language version of instructions for participating in the exam.

The exams for subsequent classes will be posted on the Spanish forum as they are announced. Each class year will find an announcement posted on the Spanish forum prior to the time they are scheduled. Look for a subject labeled D0[1-5] Examen de fin de curso.

These announcement posts were copied to this forum last year but they will not be copied here this year. I will try to update this thread as new exams are posted on the Spanish forum.

Everyone who wishes to participate needs to be registered on the Spanish forum. There is an English language sub-forum for just this purpose located HERE. Create a login with your proper name (will appear on your diploma). Post a message in the English sub-forum requesting to be registered as a student. A moderator will add you to the student enrollment.

Best regards,
Bob G.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: 2013 student exams

Post by GeoffB » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:18 am

Thanks for posting that, Bob.

If anyone is unsure of how to take the necessary steps for sitting the exam, this thread would be a good place to put your questions.

Could I add a reminder that there is help available here on how to register for the Spanish forum and what to do when you get there. And you don't need to be able to speak Spanish! :wink:

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

WilliamTee

Post by WilliamTee » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:33 am

Hi Robert,

Would you be able to help me change my login at the spanish forum? I have registered under the name williamtee. Can you change it to William Tee?
I'm sorry for the trouble.

Thanks,
Will
Yamaha CG162C
D'Addario EJ45

Jean-François Delcamp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jean-François Delcamp » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:46 am

Hello William,

OK, it's changed now.

Jean-François
:( + ♫ = :)

Pentti Kotilainen

Post by Pentti Kotilainen » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:26 am

Hello moderators!

I have two questions:
I have already an account on the Spanish forum. Regarding the exam, do I need to apply to join their students group?
Is there any need to register for the exam before posting my recording?

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:15 am

Hi Pentti,

Yes, you do need to join the students group on the Spanish forum in order to sit the exam. You can do that by posting a request on the "Registration for the Year-end Exam" thread there. English moderator Alan (Tarbaby) will see your request there and add you to the group.

As you already have enough posts there and are in the 002 group, that's all you need to do until you actually post your recording. When you do post it, you will of course accompany it with the declaration described by M. Delcamp in the post linked to by Bob above.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Pentti Kotilainen

Post by Pentti Kotilainen » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Thanks Geoff!
Now it's all clear and done. When posting I'll include the declaration with my recording.

Pentti

WilliamTee

Post by WilliamTee » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:17 am

Thank you Mr. Delcamp.

~Will
Yamaha CG162C
D'Addario EJ45

Juergen Froehling

Post by Juergen Froehling » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:57 pm

I would like to register for the year end exams for D01.

I have completed most of the required posts on the English forum and expect to complete the remainder in the next weeks.

Jürgen Fröhling
cordial greetings
Jürgen

Guitar: Hanika 60 PF
Strings: "Savarez" Alliance 500ARJ

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:34 pm

Hi Jürgen,

Have a look at the first two posts in this topic. They contain the links and instructions that you need.

To summarize:

See this post for details of when the exam will be, what the required piece is, and how to submit it (scroll down till you get to the English version);

See instructions here on how to join the Spanish forum, where the exam is held;

When you have joined it, post two messages in the English mini-forum here, in order to obtain the group 002 membership that you need there.

Then register for the exam in the Registration for the Year-end Exam thread in that mini-forum.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

Robert Goodwin

Post by Robert Goodwin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:00 am

In case someone has not noticed yet, the D02 exam has been announced on the Spanish forum HERE.

I wish the best of success to all the participants.

Best regards,
Bob G.

Robert Goodwin

Post by Robert Goodwin » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:13 am

The D03 exam announcement can be found HERE. Scroll down the first post to find the English version of the announcement.

Best of success to all participants.
Bob G.

Robert Goodwin

Post by Robert Goodwin » Tue May 07, 2013 11:36 am

The D04 exam announcement can be found HERE

Bob G.

Robert Goodwin

Post by Robert Goodwin » Tue May 14, 2013 10:03 am

The D05 exam announcement can be found HERE

Bob G.

Lucio Araujo

Post by Lucio Araujo » Wed May 15, 2013 3:57 am

Hello Robert,
I don't know why, but the bar on edit mode of the spanish forum doesn't have the Vimeo button (or the vimeo code does no have function), can you explain why the forum platforms are different? :o
thanks

Return to “Classical guitar lessons archive”