D03 Classical guitar lesson 02

Archive of on-line classical guitar lessons from previous years.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
jorge nuño guerrero

Re: D03 Classical guitar lesson 02

Post by jorge nuño guerrero » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:29 pm

jorge nuño guerrero

Post by jorge nuño guerrero » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:38 pm

jorge nuño guerrero

Post by jorge nuño guerrero » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:46 pm

Well, that's all, I thank you tell me everything bad we've done.
To MIKE GRAJEDA Be encouraged companion are waiting for your job .
Regards.

jorge nuño guerrero

Post by jorge nuño guerrero » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi DENNIS 've seen your work and I really like, you have good speed.
As I like to have that speed

Dennis Stewart

Post by Dennis Stewart » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:13 pm

Hi Jorge, good job. I liked the Fernando Sor, it is nicely played. Maybe you could work a bit on the pull offs to get a bit more "tone" on the second note.

Mark Farber

Post by Mark Farber » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:39 pm

Here are the exercises. Still struggling a bit with the extensions. I will post the Sor piece tomorrow (after just a bit more practice :) )

Dampening - Exercise 54

Youtube

Extensions - Exercise 9

Youtube

jorge nuño guerrero

Post by jorge nuño guerrero » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:26 pm

Thanks DENNIS I will consider your comments, they are very important.
Cheers

jorge nuño guerrero

Post by jorge nuño guerrero » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:30 pm

Hi MARK seen your exercises and the level at which we are very well , I wish you much success .

Mark Farber

Post by Mark Farber » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:03 am

Thanks Jorge.

Miguel Grajeda

Post by Miguel Grajeda » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:45 am

Good night from Mexico, featured videos of this kind greetings to my comrades; be happy.
Buenas noches desde México, cuelgo los vídeos de esta clase, un saludo a mis compañeros; sean felices.

Youtube

Youtube

Youtube

Miguel Grajeda

Post by Miguel Grajeda » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:51 am

ennis, very good job, especially the exercise of Fernando Sor, well llevadoa phrasing.
Jorge, congratulations, however more work is phrasing the exercise by Fernandos Sor.
Mark, very good work, hope your video Sister, congratulations.

Dennis, muy buen trabajo, sobre todo el ejercicio de Fernando Sor, muy bien llevadoa el fraseo.
Jorge, felicidades, sin embargo hay que trabajar más el fraseo del ejercico de Fernandos Sor.
Mark, muy buen trabajo, esperamos tu vídeo de Sor, felicidades.

jorge nuño guerrero

Post by jorge nuño guerrero » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:09 pm

Hi Mike ( the hawk ) partner, thanks for the comments that you make me hope for Chapter 03 do better.
Your job MIGUEL always see it as well , note that you have dedicated time and effort to test .
Congratulations.

Miguel Grajeda

Post by Miguel Grajeda » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:22 pm

Jorge, my brother, a pleasure to greet you, thank you for your support, look what I told you to take care phrasing is to go studying and researching is a compass and what their main blow and what side, what a semi-phrase, one phrase and cadence, not that you're going to spend all day in it, but to go further clarifying and giving way to scores and make the comparison with videos Delcamp and your teacher to interpret as you wish; a salute to the distance, I say goodbye I left to see the other forum.

Jorge, mi hermano, un gusto saludarte, gracias por tu apoyo, mira lo que te decia de cuidar el fraseo es para que vayas estudiando e investigando que es un compás y cual es su golpe principal y cuales secundarios, qué es una semifrase, una frase y la cadencia, no es que te vas a pasar todo el día en ello, sino para que vayas matizando y dándole más forma a las partituras y hacer las comparación con los vídeos del maestro Delcamp y tu poder interpretar a tu gusto; un saludo a la distancia, me despido deja voy a ver el otro foro. Ha y disculpa que hasta ahora te haya contestado, lo que pasa es que ando medio ocupadon con unos asuntillo.

jorge nuño guerrero

Post by jorge nuño guerrero » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Thanks MIKEY I have to pay close attention to your sage advice , these are the things that help us have done things better.
We are working very hard the lesson 03 I hope it goes better.

Dennis Stewart

Post by Dennis Stewart » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:12 am

Hi Miguel, i really like your Fernando Sor.

It is very hard to give advice to someone when you are a student yourself. From the technical side I cant give you any advice as it looks very good to me. You could try to put a bit more "feel" into it. When you look at Mr. Delcamps performance you can see that at some passages he slows down a bit and some phrases he plays louder than others. Anyway, i thought it was well played...

Return to “Classical guitar lessons archive”