[PDF] Bamber, Mike - Autumn Prelude

Compositions and arrangements by members of the forum.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Author’s rights

Title format: [PDF/JPG tag] Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. [PDF] Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla
or [PDF] Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or [PDF] Anon. - Packington's Pound (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.
mordent

[PDF] Bamber, Mike - Autumn Prelude

Post by mordent » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:46 pm

Hi! All. It's Autumn here in this Western Hemisphere and so here is a little piece I wrote in my embroyonic years as a guitarist. The melody is intended to portray the leaves gently blowing about and then falling to earth whilst the relentless rumblings of the Major and Minor 7.th's.below are an ominous portend of the approaching Winter.
I have used the IM7.as the penultimate chord rather than the usual V7. or VII7. since this gave me the bitter sweet sound that I wanted to indicate the final arrival of Winter.
I hope that with Azailai's kind advice the resulting Score is now legible:which was not the case with my previous postings. :oops: Regards All. Mordent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chopin used to sleep with wooden wedges between his fingers to increase their span--now there's a thought !

Vesuvio

Re: Autumn Prelude.

Post by Vesuvio » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:50 pm

Hello Mordent,

Thank you very much!

This looks like an interesting piece of music and it is presented beautifully—crystal clear!

Best wishes, V :) :merci:
"There are only two things worth aiming for, good music and a clean conscience." Paul Hindemith

Amadan

Re: [PDF] Bamber, Mike - Autumn Prelude

Post by Amadan » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:06 am

Thanks Mike
I'll give it a try

Thanks again

eales

Re: [PDF] Bamber, Mike - Autumn Prelude

Post by eales » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:00 pm

It's very nice - I've been searching for more of Mike's music since coming across his beautiful Skye Boat Song arrangement. This is simply lovely in the real sense of the words.
Thanks again Mike :merci:

Return to “Our scores for classical guitar”