[PDF] Beethoven, Ludwig van - WoO 27/02 Duet

Compositions and arrangements by members of the forum.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Author’s rights

Title format: [PDF/JPG tag] Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. [PDF] Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla
or [PDF] Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or [PDF] Anon. - Packington's Pound (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.
MartinY

[PDF] Beethoven, Ludwig van - WoO 27/02 Duet

Post by MartinY » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:47 am

Attached is a guitar part for the Beethoven Duo for Clarinet and Bassoon WoO27 No. 2 in F Major. Other parts are at:

http://www.icking-music-archive.org/ByC ... thoven.php

In addition there is a version, (both parts), in E Major which may be more suitable if the guitarist wants to thicken the bass line up with chords. Then the top line might suit a violin or flute best.

Another way of using the E Major version is with a treble recorder at A=415 on the top line!

I am sorry I have not examined the guitar parts in the microscopic detail which I usually do for the primary version, checking the position of all expression marks etc. and any objects too close together, (computer typesetting is not always perfect), but the parts look superficially very clear.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Our scores for classical guitar”