[PDF] Mozart, W. A. - K 581 Minuet - Trio

Compositions and arrangements by members of the forum.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Author’s rights

Title format: [PDF/JPG tag] Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. [PDF] Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla
or [PDF] Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or [PDF] Anon. - Packington's Pound (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.
MartinY

[PDF] Mozart, W. A. - K 581 Minuet - Trio

Post by MartinY » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:30 pm

I have found my arrangement from about 1978 of the Minuet from the Clarinet Quintet K 581. I never made a fair copy score. I think I must have assembled the arrangement from one of those really rough scores on computer printout of 5 dashes and copied the parts straight out from something which was not fit to be seen outside my house.

It is not as difficult as it looks other than Guitar A must be prepared to play high. It is thus a good test of the accuracy of the guitar maker's skill in setting up the compensation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eales

Re: [PDF] Mozart, W. A. - K 581 Minuet - Trio

Post by eales » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:51 am

:D thanks Martin!

What amazingly clear leger lines! - Nice to see handwritten score for a change. :bravo: :merci:

Return to “Our scores for classical guitar”