Anon. - Le Rossignol - Duo

This is where we can post our audio recordings (MP3 or OGG) of pieces for more than one guitar, where one part has been deliberately omitted, to enable other members to practise playing the missing part along with our recording.
Forum rules
This is where we can post our audio recordings (MP3 or OGG) of pieces for more than one guitar, where one part has been deliberately omitted, to enable other members to practise playing the missing part along with our recording.
Audio files contributed on the "Virtual duos, trios and ensembles" forum remain the property of their contributors. Joint recordings incorporating such files may not be published anywhere other than on the Delcamp forums.
Jack Jarrett

Anon. - Le Rossignol - Duo

Post by Jack Jarrett » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:06 am

Here is another easy piece suitable for beginner/intermediates. The two pieces echo one another and the added ornament imitates a bird call when played properly. Hopefully this is a good enough take for someone to play along with, though I'm sure others will be much better at playing this than I am. The attached link for the score is the same as what I am playing though I did add the ornaments to each guitar, not too hard to pencil in.
La Rossignol gtr1.mp3
La Rossignol gtr2.mp3
Anonymous;La Rossignol combined.mp3
The music is included in the Duos and Trios level D05 here on the Delcamp forum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lúcio Csordas

Re: Anon. - Le Rossignol - Duo

Post by Lúcio Csordas » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:38 am

Hello Jack,

Great!

This wonderful piece was part of my duo repertoire, some years ago...
Now, I don't have a partner unfortunately.
Here a opportunity!

best regards

Lúcio

wsuemnick

Post by wsuemnick » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:50 am

thank you, i will shortly playing along with you.
Hi, i'm wolfgang. i'm a guitarist from Stuttgart, germany. I love to play the guitar.

quavers

Post by quavers » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:53 pm

I have always wanted to play with other musicians. I have found few guitarists interested in classical guitar and have also discovered that a majority of guitarists cannot read a note of music. That's not really old news, but it's one of the things that makes the study of classical guitar isolating.

Playing along with your virtual duos and trios is challenging and having a positive on my playing.

Thank you for bringing the CG community a little closer.

Return to “Virtual duos, trios and ensembles”