CD NoiZ guitar duo: dos

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
Pedro Izq

CD NoiZ guitar duo: dos

Post by Pedro Izq » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Dear all,

with this post I present you the CD "NoiZ guitar duo: dos". It was released in Dez. 2014 with the german label KSG Exaudio. It includes music of D. Scarlatti, A. de Lhoyer, M. Castelnuovo-Tedesco, I. Albeniz, A. Castilla-Avila and E. Gismonti, both original pieces and own transcriptions. It has already received very good critics in magazines and newspapers in Spain, Germany and Japan.
NoiZ guitar duo - dos.jpg
noiz guitar duo back.png
It can be purchased through Amazon, jpc, itunes or directly our site http://www.noizguitarduo.com

hope you like it, best regards!

Pedro
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pedro
NoiZ guitar duo

Paul Janssen

Re: CD NoiZ guitar duo: dos

Post by Paul Janssen » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Hi Folks,

I can thoroughly recommend this recording. I purchased it directly from Dora and Pedro's website. It's a great performance of a very nice programme and has been really well recorded and presented. As the great Australian music critic Molly Meldrum would say "do yourself a favour" and give this one a go!!

Paul

Pedro Izq

Re: CD NoiZ guitar duo: dos

Post by Pedro Izq » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:52 pm

Thanks for your kind words, Paul. Best from Europe!
Pedro
NoiZ guitar duo

Return to “Members' Announcements”