Fantastic! Thanks Glen. Some more tricks/tips:
- Import the files (MP3, and pictures) into a folder (example: wintersonata01) to start the work.
- Let's say music file is MP3 = 6 MB (jounis' Scarlatti from this forum).
- Three (3) pictures added (like a slide show). To change the duration of each picture, click on the RIGHT part of each picture frame and drag it to the duration you want. In this case, I used 30 sec, 30 sec and 20 sec for these 3 picture frames just to illustrate the ideas.
- The MP3 file sits below the picture frames.
- Just play with the Timeline Frame to sync the pics with the music the way you want: timing etc.
- To save the work, 2 options:
1. "Save Project As":
* It will save as a "project" by linking all these files (MP3, and JPEGs) from specific locations in your computer.
* After you "Save Project As", do NOT move these files around in your computer because this particular project is linked to these specific locations.
* This allows you to come back and edit the project later.
2. "Save Movie File":
* This will save the project as a permanent Movie file. In this case it will be WMV because this Movie Maker software is courtesy of Bill Gates Microsoft!
Once saved as WMV, the Movie Maker software cannot edit the WMV file. If you want to edit it (such as add more picture frames), you have to go back to the Folder and start another project.
* You can always change to other formats (RealPlayer, Quicktime etc.) using Any Video Converter software (free download from the Internet).
Note: You will be taken to a screen to select File Size:
* "Best quality" will consume alot of MB, do this if you want to make a CD/DVD etc.
* "Best fit to file size" will consume less MB. As you adjust the file size to 8 MB (for this forum), you will notice the "Setting Details" (Bit Rates, Display Size etc.) change accordingly.
Hope this helps, Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Log on to the forum and post a few messages to get permission to view these files.
Last edited by cn90 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1981 Ramirez 1A 664-mm
2001 GV Rubio Solista 650-mm