Hi from Cheshire in the UK

Ruyalar

Hi from Cheshire in the UK

Post by Ruyalar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:08 am

Hi everyone,

I am a self taught classical guitarist of some 20 years and looking to improve.
I play a Yamaha C40 but would love a Hanika 52AF
My repertoire is still quite limited. There are some big gaps in those 20 years too.
I love the music of Tarrega and am working on Lagrima but am finding the bars around the 9th fret a little tricky.

I use a piece of software called TEFView which is free and an excellent tool. Apart from its native TEFView format it can also import midi files.

simonm

Re: Hi from Cheshire in the UK

Post by simonm » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 am

Hello Ruyalar

Welcome to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started again please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

DerekB

Re: Hi from Cheshire in the UK

Post by DerekB » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:01 pm

If you really want to improve you would probably benefit from a few lessons. The guitar teacher I use in Leek is very good indeed and his prices are more than reasonable. If you want his details send me a PM.
I've suffered for my music. Now it's your turn... - Seasick Steve

Ana Espinosa 2014 Swiss spruce/IRW
Yulong Guo 2009 640mm scale cedar/IRW

Return to “Introduce yourself”