Greetings from the midlands, UK

redmcq

Greetings from the midlands, UK

Post by redmcq » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:51 am

I am an 18 year old classical guitarist who has been playing for 8 years. I am currently playing Bach BWV 998 prelude and fugue, Leo brouwer elogio de la danza, Lennox Berkeley Sonatina. I have finished studying A levels and am planning to audition later this year at the Royal Academy of music, Royal college of Music, Trinity Laban Conservetoir, Birmingham Conservetoir and Royal Northern College of Music. I enjoy listening to all styles music, especially classical, jazz, hip hop, electronic, and many more.

I am looking forward to taking part in this forum and the benefits I can gain from it!

George Crocket

Re: Greetings from the midlands, UK

Post by George Crocket » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:31 am

Hi Red. Welcome to the forum and good luck with your upcoming auditions..

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Since you have now posted two messages you can access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings (that may be useful practice for your auditions, but remember to respect copyright). After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

See you around.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

James Lister
Luthier

Post by James Lister » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:59 am

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your auditions!

James
James Lister, luthier, Sheffield UK

tom3949

Post by tom3949 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:08 am

Hi and welcome to the forum. +1 on James' comment.

Return to “Introduce yourself”