Guitars...what else!

Wolfie

Guitars...what else!

Post by Wolfie » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:42 am

Hi,I'm Ivor from London and have become obsessed with all things classical guitar.I am really a beginner,but have a Lester DeVoe blanca...new and a Picado p60.Soon getting my new Christopher Dean...very excited.Does anyone know this maker,Ivor

George Crocket

Re: Guitars...what else!

Post by George Crocket » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:05 am

Hi Ivor. Welcome to the forum.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Since you have posted two messages you are able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Enjoy your visits.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Stephen Kenyon
Teacher

Re: Guitars...what else!

Post by Stephen Kenyon » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:40 am

Greetings Ivor, and yes we know Chris Dean very well - one of the most notable and well respected makers around! Is that a new commission or second hand I wonder? Quite a thing to be getting something quite so good without knowing much about him; I admire your commitment and look forward hopefully to seeing and hearing it in due course.
Simon Ambridge Series 40 (2005)
Trevor Semple Series 88 (1992)
Louis Panormo (1838)
Alexander Batov Baroque Guitar (2013)

Return to “Introduce yourself”