Hello from Winnipeg, Manitoba

Arlen

Hello from Winnipeg, Manitoba

Post by Arlen » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:06 am

Hi everyone!
I'm a student from canada and I've been playing guitar for 3 years, I don't practice everyday but I've certainly gotten better with my fingers.

I really love classical music and I'm hoping that I could learn more classical guitar. I also play piano, although I can't read scores well.
I just found this forum and I'd thought I'd join this community. thanks for reading!

Arlen

oski79

Re: Hello from Winnipeg, Manitoba

Post by oski79 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:08 am

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

Kurt Penner

Post by Kurt Penner » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:17 am

Hello.

KP in Winnipeg

spanishguitarmusic

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum from a fellow Canadian from Ontario!

Doug Ingram
Amateur luthier

Post by Doug Ingram » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:45 pm

Another Hello from Lorette, just outside of Winnipeg.

This is a great community full of very helpful people. You might even meet some neighbours....

Return to “Introduce yourself”