Hi from Harry in Saint Paul

Harry C

Hi from Harry in Saint Paul

Post by Harry C » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:59 pm

I am looking forward to exploring this excellent resource. I play many different styles of guitar but for a period of about 20 years focused exclusively on classical guitar. I had many lessons with Manuel Barrueco in the 70's and 80's. I am also a composer with a Masters Degree from New England Conservatory and an undergrad degree from Berklee, both in composition. I am currently the President of McNally Smith College of Music in Saint Paul, MN and the former VP for Academic Affairs/Provost at Berklee College of Music.

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hi from Harry in Saint Paul

Post by Erik Zurcher » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Hello Harry and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Kent

Post by Kent » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:23 pm

Hello Harry,

Really glad you signed in! It will be great to read your contributions here.
I studied (although not very focused) with Douglas Smith back in the late seventies. At that time I knew there was something great brewing within him, and look what happened! McNally Smith College of Music is a phenomenal institution, and I wish you well.

Kent

Harry C

Post by Harry C » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Thanks, Kent. Life is pretty busy but I hope to spend some time on this site which I just discovered. Looks awesome!

Return to “Introduce yourself”