- Type / luthier: 2002 Jose Ramirez 4CWE
- Scale length 650mm, 50mm nut width
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back / Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard / (bridge): Ebony
- Sound: Loud, crisp trebles, punchy,
- Condition: Used, a couple of nicks and scratches as shown in the pictures
- Price: $2400
- Viewing / trial possible: Yes, I am located in Long Island, New York, Trial: Yes: 48 hrs. I will accept the return of the guitar and return the money, less the shipping & insurance charges provided the guitar is returned to me in the same condition it was sold.
- Location (nearest city): Long Island, New York

I am the original owner. I purchased the 2002 Ramirez 4CWE on February 5, 2003 from The Twelfth Fret Inc in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I have the original receipt that came with the guitar. Also included the UPS Customs Duties invoice from UPS paid with money order receipt. The User Guide for the Fishman Prefix Pro Blend Acoustic Guitar System and the Ramirez pamphlet. Includes an Italian Hard Shell Case. You can see and hear the guitar in action at the below youtube videos

This was my first professional level guitar. It is nylon string cutaway classical guitar with electronics & ebony armrest. The design is definitely a cross over. Good for jazz guitar, flamenco, classical, etc. This guitar is very loud. It has opened up very well over the years. Minimal wear. A couple of nicks and scratches. Will send close up pictures upon request.

To see and hear this guitar please go to YouTube and search for:

Alegrias in the Style of Sabicas
Andalucian Dance (Tanguillo)
Granadinas in the Style of Sabicas and Escudero

Mark
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Log on to the forum and post a few messages to get permission to view these files.
mistermark

Re: 2002 Jose Ramirez 4CWE $2200 or best offer

Postby mistermark » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:34 pm

If anyone is interested, I am lowering the price to $2200.
mistermark

Re: 2002 Jose Ramirez 4CWE - now $2200 (Sold)

Postby mistermark » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Sold
mistermark

Return to Archives of past "Classical Guitars for Sale"