1995 European Spruce & Brazilian Rosewood Richard Prenkert. Sound is beautiful with a lot of the normal spruce characteristics. French polish throughout.
Bought this guitar in 1995 from Carlos Barbosa-Lima. Carlos used this guitar for numerous concerts.
Playability is awesome. Structurally sound, this instrument has playing wear typical of a guitar that has been played throughout its life.
Projection is excellent, the sound is crisp and clear.
Please contact me with any questions at all.
- Type / luthier: Classical, Richard Prenkert
- Scale length: 650mm
- Top: European Spruce, fan bracing
- Back / Sides: Brazilian Rosewood
- Fingerboard / bridge: Ebony / rosewood
- Sound: Typical spruce, on the bright side, plenty of tone color variety, excellent projection in a concert / recital hall.
- Condition: 7/10 - structurally sound, a few cosmetic blemishes / playing wear
- Price: $6000 US, buyer pays shipping
- Viewing / trial possible: absolutely, if you're near Yorktown Heights, NY / 48 hrs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Log on to the forum and post a few messages to get permission to view these files.