Here I offer one of my classical guitars for sale. It was ordered form a jazz player, the neckwith at the nut is 48mm !!
and the fingerboard has a 20â€ť radius
, this is for a player that normally use electrics or steelstrings but also suitable for players with small fingers.
Before sale, I refurbished the top with shellac and repaired 2 small laquer checks on the back. The guitar sounds full with a sparkle, and singing trebles, stringed with new Dogal Strings in regular tension. Guitar comes with a black fiberglass hardshell case (only 4,5kg !!), that has 2 backstraps .
Viewing / trail possible at my shop without any time limitation.
ItÂ´s a great opportunity to buy a luthier made instrument at the price of a factory guitar. Priced for a fast sale.
- Type / luthier: classical, Harald Lane
- Year of construction: 2009
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Top: europ. Spruce with Romanillos 7-fan bracing
- Back / Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard / (bridge): Ebony, Madagaskar Rosewood
- Tuners: Rubner with Teflon bushings
- Finish: French Polish top, Back/Sides and Neck nitrocellulose lacquer
- Sound: full with sweet singing trebles, fast attack and good string separation. Good projection in a concert / recital hall.
- Condition: used (7-8/10), 2 small fingernail marks between soundhole and bridge on bass side, 2 small marks below bridge (from strings), top is new polished with shellac, Back has 2 repaired lacquer checks.
- Price: Eur 1800.- , O.N.O
- Viewing / trial possible: Local viewing encouraged
- Location (nearest city): Vienna, Austria