Simplicio, Vito - Caressing the Fall Breeze

Audio and video recordings of our own compositions and our interpretations of those of other members published on the forum.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Saywood, Paul - op.15/01 Study in C, New Year - Video
or Can, Esim - Miniatur n.5 - Video
or Grant - Running Water - Duo (Username may replace surname and forename)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
Vito Simplicio
Composer & Moderator
Composer & Moderator

Simplicio, Vito - Caressing the Fall Breeze

Postby Vito Simplicio » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:49 pm

Hello Everyone,

Caressing the Fall Breeze
Walking out into the sun
Away from the stress
Standing, my eyes closed
Breathing, slowly, deeply
Caressing the Fall breeze

This song completes Fall for my "Suite for All Seasons":

Spring At Last:
viewtopic.php?t=17797

Dancing Under the Summer Stars:
viewtopic.php?t=18724
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

owl

Postby owl » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:13 pm

Vito... this is just perfect! :flowers:
I can't describe how this music makes me feel but it is just right for Autumn............. pensive... a 'looking back' feel... some regret perhaps... and yet a looking forward as well.

You touch my heart Vito... thank you so much :love:

Joy in the music

Owl
(What about Winter?) :oops:
Never, ever give up!... I leave my songprint on your heart.

Vito Simplicio
Composer & Moderator
Composer & Moderator

Postby Vito Simplicio » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:05 am

Dear Owl,

Thank you so much for your kind and beautiful words. I'm so pleased that it touched your heart. That's the biggest compliment you could give me.

Truly,

Vito

(Ah yes, winter. I can't stop now, can I?)

enilorac

Postby enilorac » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:58 am

Vito, this is just delightful! The harmonics especially brought such a picture of drifting, falling leaves to my mind - and fall is my very most favorite time of year. Thank you!

owl

Postby owl » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:54 am

Simplicio wrote:
(Ah yes, winter. I can't stop now, can I?)

Vito... the suite is magic already but Winter will be the finishing touch... as it is to all things... including life
But there is always new life to come...........................

Owl
Never, ever give up!... I leave my songprint on your heart.

Vesuvio

Postby Vesuvio » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:11 am

Hello Vito,

This is great! I am so pleased to discover your latest composition this morning. Thank you very much!

I have been playing Spring and Summer again and this one fits in just perfectly. You have a great gift—your performance as usual showed the greatest sensitivity.

Best wishes, V :bravo: :merci:
"There are only two things worth aiming for, good music and a clean conscience." Paul Hindemith

Vito Simplicio
Composer & Moderator
Composer & Moderator

Postby Vito Simplicio » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:29 pm

Hi enilorac,

Thank you for the kind words. It seems that fall is special for so many people. I guess what makes it special is that it's so delicate and fleeting. Although I now live in the desert, I did live in beautiful four season areas: Berlin (Army), Northern Idaho, Virginia, and North Carolina. Perhaps the most special day of the year is after a long summer, feeling that one special moment when there's a hint of fall in the breeze; a coolness with its own distinctive smell. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Hi Owl,

Again thanks for your support. Yes winter is coming but I suspect that my winter will come much sooner. :)

Hi Vesuvio,

It's always so good to hear your encouraging words. Yeah, the sensitivity I guess comes easy. I just wish I played better. :lol: I'm so pleased to see that although you stepped down from being a moderator, that you're still active on Delcamp. Like Owl, you bring so much love and support that it's people like you that make Delcamp so special.

Truly,

Vito

Fingerboard

Postby Fingerboard » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:45 am

My dear Vito,

WONDERFUL!!! You have definitely done it again! I love the relaxed and flowing feel of this piece. Yes, it does bring images of different creations getting ready for a winter's rest. Thank you for calming my soul, dear friend.

Too bad there are only four seasons, Vito! I have a good idea!... Why don't you write a composition for each month? Then, we can call it "The Suite for All Months"... or something :D :D :D

Keep 'em coming!

More power to you!

blessings,

Tony

Vito Simplicio
Composer & Moderator
Composer & Moderator

Postby Vito Simplicio » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:34 pm

Dear Fingerboard,

Your supportive words always mean so much to me. :merci:

"A Suite for All Months," Hmmm, I don't think so. :) I should take your strategy by making us beg for your next wonderful composition. :wink: And on that note (I love this pun), please give me some warning when you're ready to publish your next composition because I don't want it to overshadow my winter song. :)

Your friend,

Vito

Abd El Ghani AZZI

Postby Abd El Ghani AZZI » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:04 pm

Fallen in adoration of your sound!
Simply perfect... :pirate:

Vito Simplicio
Composer & Moderator
Composer & Moderator

Postby Vito Simplicio » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:08 am

Hey fEZ,

It's so nice to hear from you and thank you for your kind words! I remember posting my first composition and it was you that first replied. I hope life is treating you well.

Vito

Fingerboard

Postby Fingerboard » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:16 pm

Simplicio wrote:Dear Fingerboard,

Your supportive words always mean so much to me. :merci:

Thank you, my friend! Your support is also treasured and kept deeply in my heart!

Simplicio wrote:"A Suite for All Months," Hmmm, I don't think so. :) I should take your strategy by making us beg for your next wonderful song. :wink:

Hahaha! It's not a "strategy", my dear Vito! :grire: :grire: :grire: It's just that I always seem to find myself too spread-eagled with various concerns to record my other works for our fellow Delcampers. Ipagpatawad po ninyo! (Please forgive me!)

Simplicio wrote:And on that note (I love this pun), please give me some warning when you're ready to publish your next composition because I don't want it to overshadow my winter song. :)

Your friend,

Vito

Your compositions are just simply TOO FULL of JOY, BEAUTY and LOVE to be overshadowed by any other work, my dear Vito! They will always SHINE! This is my heart-felt opinion!!!

I am always eager to hear more music from your heart!

More power to you, my dear dear dear Vito! Best regards to you and the whole family! :D

yours,

Tony

Tarbaby (1953 - 2016)

Postby Tarbaby (1953 - 2016) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:35 pm

Dear Vito! This is the perfect addition to your wonderful Suite!!! And beautifully played as well! :bravo:

Your music is always so full of freedom and wistfullness. I just go into a trance everytime I listen...

Sorry I STILL haven't finished editing your "Summer Stars"! I've been taken up with a lot of family matters lately, but should have time to get back to it soon. Thank you again for your patience!

And :merci: for your fabulous work!!!

Alan

Vito Simplicio
Composer & Moderator
Composer & Moderator

Postby Vito Simplicio » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:46 am

Fingerboard wrote:
Simplicio wrote:"A Suite for All Months," Hmmm, I don't think so. :) I should take your strategy by making us beg for your next wonderful song. :wink:

Hahaha! It's not a "strategy", my dear Vito! :grire: :grire: :grire: It's just that I always seem to find myself too spread-eagled with various concerns to record my other works for our fellow Delcampers. Ipagpatawad po ninyo! (Please forgive me!)

Dear Tony,

No reason for forgiveness. I know that you are so busy. As always, thanks for your kind words and your warm friendship.

Dear Alan,

It's good to hear from you! I like your colorful description of my song, "full of freedom and wistfulness," is such a great compliment. Thank you! I'm sure like Tony, you are very busy so please don't worry about hurrying to get the score back to me.

Ciao,

Vito

Abd El Ghani AZZI

Postby Abd El Ghani AZZI » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:14 pm

Simplicio wrote:Hey fEZ,

It's so nice to hear from you and thank you for your kind words! I remember posting my first song and it was you that first replied. I hope life is treating you well.
Vito

It was indeed I who had the honnour of answering the first of many great contributions to the forum. :D Keep playing, It's a delight.

A friend.

Return to “Our recordings of Members' Compositions”