D04 Classical guitar lesson 07

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Jesús Morote
Student of the online lessons

Re: D04 Classical guitar lesson 07

Post by Jesús Morote » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:11 pm

Thank you very much, Colin.
Then I'll post my recordings of the previous Lessons.
:merci:
D05 Student (spanish, italian and english Forums)

Jesús Morote

Post by Jesús Morote » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:26 pm

My María Luisa.

Youtube

:bye:

Dennis Stewart

Post by Dennis Stewart » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:34 am

Jesús Morote wrote:My María Luisa.

Hi Jesus. Congratulations for the Maria Louisa, a very high quality recording. It sounds beautyful.

I have been listening to it a few times now and i cant give you any real advice, as it is played nicely. Threre are a few minor "cosmetic" issues i can point out.

First part: The string dampening is consistent, well done with no ringing strings. However sometimes it feels like the bass notes are cut short just a bit. You could try to add a bit more vibrato to the high E notes in bars 2 and 18.
Second part: I think not all the bass notes need to be damped all the time. It will provide a more fluid feel.

Its nice to have you on this forum. Another set of eyes to is allways good. The more feedback we get from each other the more we can learn. All your recording for this lesson are very good. I really had to look hard to find anything to point out.
:bravo:

Jesús Morote

Post by Jesús Morote » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:42 pm

:merci: Dennis.

You are right. To add a bit more vibrato to the high E notes in bars 2 and 18 can be a good idea.

I've worked very hard two weeks with the damping, doing another exercises in addition to María Luisa. Can be a good idea not cut so much the notes, but you must know well the rules before skip them.

abel

Post by abel » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:27 pm

Jesús Morote
Hi;
You have worked very well.

Grettings.

Dennis Stewart

Post by Dennis Stewart » Mon May 01, 2017 9:40 am

Here are the two other recordings for this month. I just made it for participating in the exam.....

Youtube

Youtube

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”