D01 Classical guitar lesson 01

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
FrankORegan
Student of the online lessons

Re: D01 Classical guitar lesson 01

Postby FrankORegan » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:21 pm

Thanks Ryan

Sorted out the playability issue with John Montes's superb assistance. Great to hear your thoughts.

Ryan Bassette wrote:Frank,

Unfortunately all 4 videos are unplayable; this 'may' be as simple as not having set them to public (I did this once and wondered for a week why I had no comments).

I'm in a similar boat with starting late (I'm just finishing up D01 Lesson 03) and doing so as a stay-at-home Dad with a 3 year old...have to squeeze in practice late at night and/or nap time and, unlike with the electric, I can't wear headphones with this guitar (well technically I could, but this would be understandably foolish), so I can empathize with the circumstances definitely.

Look forward to seeing your videos,

Ryan
Frank

Cordoba C7

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”