Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
User avatar
John Montes
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 685
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:20 am
Location: North Texas

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Postby John Montes » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:19 am

Thomas Drummond wrote:repost:
Hello; I know I am behind but I will work hard and hope to finish with the class and start D02 in the fall.
I will go through the course, at an attempted accelerated rate; I will do my best!

Welcome to the student group Thomas, you are officially registered :casque:
2001 Vicente Carrillo 1a Rio
1998 German Rubio Vazquez Estudio
2015 Cordoba Solista
2012 Cordoba C7
La Bella & D'Addario Strings

Tuan Phan Thanh
Student of the online lessons
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:57 am
Location: Việt nam

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Postby Tuan Phan Thanh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:08 am

Hello mods,

I have self learn without teacher for years still beginer so hope to be accept. im from viet nam, so fogive me if my english is bad

Please register me for the lessons D01 (2016-2017). I have satisfied the conditions for participation:
1. I'm registered on the forum with my real forename and surname.
2. I have publicized the 2016-2017course sessions on my Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/tuan.phanthanh.77398
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.

Colin Bullock
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: NW London, England

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Postby Colin Bullock » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:21 pm

tuanphanthanh wrote:Hello mods,

I have self learn without teacher for years still beginer so hope to be accept. im from viet nam, so fogive me if my english is bad

Please register me for the lessons D01 (2016-2017). I have satisfied the conditions for participation:
1. I'm registered on the forum with my real forename and surname.
2. I have publicized the 2016-2017course sessions on my Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/tuan.phanthanh.77398
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.


Hi tuanphanthanh
You will also need to request your username to be changed to include first and last name as in the conditions for online lessons.
You can make the name change request here.

Review the Registration conditions in posting #1 of this thread

Tuan Phan Thanh
Student of the online lessons
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:57 am
Location: Việt nam

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Postby Tuan Phan Thanh » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:34 am

Colin Bullock wrote:
tuanphanthanh wrote:Hello mods,

I have self learn without teacher for years still beginer so hope to be accept. im from viet nam, so fogive me if my english is bad

Please register me for the lessons D01 (2016-2017). I have satisfied the conditions for participation:
1. I'm registered on the forum with my real forename and surname.
2. I have publicized the 2016-2017course sessions on my Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/tuan.phanthanh.77398
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.


Hi tuanphanthanh
You will also need to request your username to be changed to include first and last name as in the conditions for online lessons.
You can make the name change request here.

Review the Registration conditions in posting #1 of this thread

Thanks for Supertek i Will changed my use name to my real name

Colin Bullock
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: NW London, England

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Postby Colin Bullock » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Tuan Phan Thanh wrote:Thanks for Supertek i Will changed my use name to my real name

Ok, all done. Welcome to the student group.

Tuan Phan Thanh
Student of the online lessons
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:57 am
Location: Việt nam

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Postby Tuan Phan Thanh » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:33 pm

Im very happy to know that, Thanks you

User avatar
FrankORegan
Student of the online lessons
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Postby FrankORegan » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:17 pm

Please register me for the lessons D01 (2016-2017). I have satisfied the conditions for participation:
1. I'm registered on the forum with my real forename and surname.
2. I have publicized the 2016-2017 course sessions on Twitter.
3. I will try my best topost the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.
Frank

Cordoba C7

User avatar
John Montes
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 685
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:20 am
Location: North Texas

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Postby John Montes » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:23 pm

frankoregan wrote:Please register me for the lessons D01 (2016-2017). I have satisfied the conditions for participation:
1. I'm registered on the forum with my real forename and surname.
2. I have publicized the 2016-2017 course sessions on Twitter.
3. I will try my best topost the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.

Welcome to the student group Frank, enjoy the lessons.
Make sure to also view the FAQ section that has answers to the most frequently asked questions
2001 Vicente Carrillo 1a Rio
1998 German Rubio Vazquez Estudio
2015 Cordoba Solista
2012 Cordoba C7
La Bella & D'Addario Strings

User avatar
FrankORegan
Student of the online lessons
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Postby FrankORegan » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:03 pm

Good man John. Will do. Thanks.
Frank

Cordoba C7

Ryan Bassette
Student of the online lessons
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:39 am
Location: Belchertown, Massachusetts, USA

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Postby Ryan Bassette » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:13 pm

I recognize it's late in the session, but, if possible, I would like to jump into the lessons; I've read and understand the prerequisites.

Sincerely,

Ryan

Colin Bullock
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: NW London, England

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Postby Colin Bullock » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Ryan Bassette wrote:I recognize it's late in the session, but, if possible, I would like to jump into the lessons; I've read and understand the prerequisites.

Sincerely,

Ryan

Ryan
Can you confirm how you are advertising the lessons
Thanks
Colin

Ryan Bassette
Student of the online lessons
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:39 am
Location: Belchertown, Massachusetts, USA

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Postby Ryan Bassette » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:04 pm

Sorry about that, hadn't quite gotten around to that yet, but now all taken care of.

Facebook posting (facebook.com/ryan.bassette) and my Twitter feed @md2b08

Ryan

Colin Bullock
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: NW London, England

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Postby Colin Bullock » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:42 pm

Ryan Bassette wrote:Sorry about that, hadn't quite gotten around to that yet, but now all taken care of.

Facebook posting (facebook.com/ryan.bassette) and my Twitter feed @md2b08

Ryan


Thanks Ryan, you are now registered.
Enjoy the lessons

Breedlove1974
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:46 am

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Postby Breedlove1974 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:00 am

Hello I'm a bit confused on how this works; can I register for 2016-2017? How can I watch the archived videos?

User avatar
Marko Räsänen
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3411
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:56 am
Location: Finland

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Postby Marko Räsänen » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:27 am

Breedlove1974 wrote:Hello I'm a bit confused on how this works; can I register for 2016-2017? How can I watch the archived videos?


Hello Breedlove1974! You can still register for the current session, but before that you will need to publicize the lessons as instructed in the first post of this topic. You will also need to ask for a change of your forum name (Breedlove1974) into your real given name (first name and last name). You can ask for the change by posting into Your messages to the site administrator section of the forum.

After your name change has been approved, please post here again to let us know how have you publicized the lessons, and the moderators will register you as a student of the online lessons. Also you should read FAQs for lessons topic to get a clearer picture of how to participate in the lessons.

What kind of problem do you have watching the videos of the archived lessons?
Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce


Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Binh NguyenKhac, CommonCrawl [Bot], Whiteagle and 3 guests