Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Angela Carter
Student of the online lessons
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:38 am

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Angela Carter » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:21 pm

Thank you so much. I will make every effort to keep going with the guitar but I'm grateful for the flexibility.

George Mendoza
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by George Mendoza » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:20 pm

Hello!

Would you please register me for the 2017-2018 D01 lessons?

1. I have registered on the forum with my real forename and surname.
2. I have publicized the 2017-2018 course sessions in Facebook.
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work.

Colin Bullock
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: NW London, England

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Colin Bullock » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:23 am

George Mendoza wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:20 pm
Hello!

Would you please register me for the 2017-2018 D01 lessons?

1. I have registered on the forum with my real forename and surname.
2. I have publicized the 2017-2018 course sessions in Facebook.
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work.
George, I've registered you on the student group, welcome to the lessons

User avatar
Satyajit Kadle
Student of the online lessons
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:30 am

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Satyajit Kadle » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:33 am

Hello,
I'll be continuing my studies this year with D06 after a year's break. Do I need to register on the Spanish forum or will the exam time registration from last year do? Looking forward to new lessons :)

Colin Bullock
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: NW London, England

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Colin Bullock » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:24 pm

Satyajit Kadle wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:33 am
Hello,
Do I need to register on the Spanish forum or will the exam time registration from last year do? Looking forward to new lessons :)
I assume you were only registered in the English forum, in which case you will need to register on the Spanish forum.

George Mendoza
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by George Mendoza » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to register me. However, after trying out the first lesson, I feel I might not be ready to take these lesson. Can you unregister me? I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

George

Colin Bullock
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: NW London, England

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Colin Bullock » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:52 pm

George Mendoza wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:28 pm
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to register me. However, after trying out the first lesson, I feel I might not be ready to take these lesson. Can you unregister me? I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

George
No problem George. See you next year we hope, or let us know if circumstances change.

GuitarForever
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:55 am

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by GuitarForever » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:05 pm

Could you please advise on when the next round will run for the classes? Would like to register but needed more info on the classes, duration and requirements..

Could you please advise?

Looking forward to it!

Colin Bullock
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: NW London, England

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Colin Bullock » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:37 pm

GuitarForever wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:05 pm
Could you please advise on when the next round will run for the classes? Would like to register but needed more info on the classes, duration and requirements..

Could you please advise?

Looking forward to it!
This year's round has just started. Lesson 2 was released last week so there is plenty of time to catch up. Otherwise it will be next Sept.
Read through the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=41&t=62687 and let us know if you have any questions on it.

GuitarForever
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:55 am

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by GuitarForever » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Thanks Colin,
Would like to join as an observer at this stage. Was able to locate the videos but not the scores for the pieces according to levels. Could you please advise where to find them.
Thanks!

Colin Bullock
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: NW London, England

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Colin Bullock » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:12 pm

GuitarForever wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:48 pm
Thanks Colin,
Would like to join as an observer at this stage. Was able to locate the videos but not the scores for the pieces according to levels. Could you please advise where to find them.
Thanks!
If you look at the top of the first post for each level you will see a link to the downloads. You will need to be logged in to download them.

andrethompson
Student of the online lessons
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:22 am

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by andrethompson » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:32 am

Thanks!
Jean-François Delcamp wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:28 am
Hello everyone.

I have just updated the topic "Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons" with the new lesson dates and display posters, and have moved the old posts from that thread to the archives. I have also cleared out the "Students" group ready for new registrations from students who wish to follow the new 2015-2016 session.

Regards to all.
Jef

andrethompson
Student of the online lessons
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:22 am

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by andrethompson » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Hello

I would like to register for participating in the lessons.
I have fulfilled the basic requirements:

1. I have an Antonio Aparicio (AA50) classical guitar.
2. My username is my name: andrethompson
3. I have introduced myself in the group: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=115468#p1228795
4. I have advertised the lesson on my FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
5. I will upload a minimum of 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
6. I will study the recordings posted by the other students at my same level and comment on their effort. I will also post a minimum of one message per week to encourage and provide constructive criticism or advice to my fellow students.
Thank you for your kind consideration.

Regards
Andre Thompson

User avatar
Angela Zhao
Student of the online lessons
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:04 am
Location: Nantong Jiangsu Province China

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Angela Zhao » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:27 am

Hello Moderator

As the English Forum without D06 lesson, the students of D05 in English Forum have come to the spanish forum to study D06, in that forum, we are all have language problem, so we can't have good communication. I know only spanish forum have D06,D07 lessons, so I beg an increase D06 lessons in the English Forum. Of course, the administrator can decide, and it'll add more works of Moderators. Thank you can understand! :merci:

User avatar
Rick Beauregard
Student of the online lessons
Posts: 936
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:23 am
Location: Blaine, WA

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Rick Beauregard » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Angela Zhao wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:27 am
Hello Moderator

As the English Forum without D06 lesson, the students of D05 in English Forum have come to the spanish forum to study D06, in that forum, we are all have language problem, so we can't have good communication. I know only spanish forum have D06,D07 lessons, so I beg an increase D06 lessons in the English Forum. Of course, the administrator can decide, and it'll add more works of Moderators. Thank you can understand! :merci:
I agree with Angela. I have been given a warning by a moderator due to, I believe, a translation issue or overbearing rules interpretation. Angela has had the same criticism laid on her unfairly. I realize this request is likely not to be granted but it is worth asking. I'm not sure I want to continue on the Spanish forum. :(
All this time I thought I was making music; it was making me.
2015 Steve Ganz "Solidarity"
1980 Dauphin D30
1962 Fender pre-CBS P-Bass
National Triolian Uke ca.1930
Almost as many fly rods as guitars
_/) _/)
_/)

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”