Dynacore Basses

Choice of classical guitar strings and technical issues connected with their use.
Wally

Dynacore Basses

Post by Wally » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:56 am

I recently gave a try to daddario dynacore basses high tension and I was surprised how much I liked them. Good intonation and the brightness is just right. Anybody have similar results ?

joachim33

Re: Dynacore Basses

Post by joachim33 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:06 am

Wally wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:56 am
I recently gave a try to daddario dynacore basses high tension and I was surprised how much I liked them. Good intonation and the brightness is just right. Anybody have similar results ?
Just the basses or a full D'Addario set? If so, which trebles did you use? Titanium or Carbon?

Laudiesdad69

Post by Laudiesdad69 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:18 am

I am currently putting the Dynacore HT basses on my wife's short scale guitar. They are really rich sounding, and not overly punchy). I get bass sets only, from SBM. These sound well balanced with the Dogal Diamante trebles in strong tension.

Wally

Post by Wally » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:10 am

I use the hard tension basses only. I got bass sets from SBM as well. Im just wondering how long there going to last.
In regards to the trebles, I only use a d'addario carbon 3rd because of its great intonation with Hannabach silver high tension 1st and 2nd strings. This combo works well for me.

Return to “Classical Guitar Strings”