Pedal guitars, Mathematical Model of the Guitar, Strings, etc by:Y.Kertsopoulos

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
kertsopoulos

Re: Pedal guitars, Mathematical Model of the Guitar, Strings, etc by:Y.Kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:13 pm

The pneumatic foot pedal guitar played in nature in Chaidari-Athens.Yorgos Kertsopoulos interprets his work "Marathonas" on his 1988 designed and constructed "Pneumatic foot pedal guitar", on metalonylon trebles of "Kertsopoulos Aesthetics".
Audio recording and video filming: George Tsopoulos Photography

Youtube

kertsopoulos

Re: Pedal guitars, Mathematical Model of the Guitar, Strings, etc by:Y.Kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:22 pm

Smaro Gregoriadou on an interview to MusicOnline TV talks about the pedal guitars and strings she is using designed and constructed by: Yorgos Kertsopoulos

Youtube

kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:20 am

kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:06 pm

Smaro Gregoriadou interprets Temptation of the Renaissance: Aria, Variations and Dance by Stepan Rak (1945-). A live performance at a South Bay Guitar Society concert in the San Francisco Bay area in November 2016. Guitar/strings/support amplifier: KERTSOPOULOS AESTHETICS.
Filming and publication by Dimitrios Douros of DNWorks Films. Smaro is a recording artist of DELOS www.delosmus.com

Youtube

kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:58 pm

kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:48 pm

kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:47 am

Kertsopoulos triple-double-single string guitar respecting the "Mathematical model of the Guitar". 6th and 5th strings=triple, 4th and 3d strings=double, 2nd and 1t strings=single.A combination of the Guitarra Battente (triple course guitar), the double course guitar and the single 6-string guitar in one instrument...
552162_3808112675373_2137987364_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:21 am

The "Kertsopoulos 2012 classical guitar" in detail.Yorgos Kertsopoulos interprets his work: "If the souls spoke" for two guitars, each guitar part recorded on a separate channel.

Youtube

kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:07 pm

Yorgos Kertsopoulos classical guitar constructed in 1990 with right hand pedal, respecting the "Mathematical Model of the Guitar" as invented and published by Yorgos in 1982, 1984 etc.

Youtube

kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:38 pm

A kind reference to Smaro Gregoriadou and the innovations of "Kertsopoulos Aesthetics" on the June 2017 A THESIS SUBMITTED TO THE GRADUATE SCHOOL OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES OF MIDDLE EAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY entitled:DESIGN FOR PERFORMABILITY
IN NYLON STRUNG ACOUSTIC GUITARS by:ALKIN KORKMAZ. It is found on page 116 (page 136 of 417 on the pdf) of the thesis found in the link:
http://etd.lib.metu.edu.tr/upload/12621034/index.pdf
Page 116 from thesis-136 as pdf.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

guitarrista

Post by guitarrista » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:44 am

FYI: You have FIVE threads going in "Members' Announcements" for essentially the same purpose - promoting your efforts (4 overt and 1 in content if not title). From that sub-forum rules:

onlyone.JPG
Konstantin
--
1982 Anselmo Solar Gonzalez

kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:27 am

guitarrista wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:44 am
FYI: You have FIVE threads going in "Members' Announcements" for essentially the same purpose - promoting your efforts (4 overt and 1 in content if not title). From that sub-forum rules:

onlyone.JPG
Thank you guitarrista for your kind comment. Since you took the time to post the same comment on each of the five threads, I am answering you in each thread also. You are saying in your kind comment, that my posting is breaking the rules of the forum. In each of the five threads (in my opinion) the subject is absolutely of unique interest to the guitarist who will visit the thread. Interest? How can we verify that there is any interest? The number of the views and the comments of the participants is a safe guide for one to verify if there is a unique interest in each thread. Also, in what period span these views and comments happened. Let’s see below the beginning dates of the threads and the total views, as of today, the 21 Sep. 2017:
Antonio de Torres film campaign needs our support Sunday 18 June 2017 - 620 views
"Kertsopoulos Aesthetics" strings in normal & high tuning-The how and the why
Saturday 29 July 2017 - 1200 views
Pedal guitars, Mathematical Model of the Guitar, Strings, etc by:Y.Kertsopoulos
Thursday 02 June 2016 - 3123 views
The "Kertsopoulos guitar support-amplifier version: Superior"
Saturday 29 October 2016 - 3587 views
Guitars upgraded acoustically by re-construction to "Kertsopoulos Aesthetics"
Saturday 10 December 2016 - 5042 views
The views, one can verify, are satisfactory and the comments also interesting, which prove the response of the participant guitarists to be positive. Of course, there are exceptions, like yourself, where you do not like what is happening, fully respectable and understandable by me. However, I can assure you that I had no intention to break the rules of our hospitable forum as you are kindly accusing me of doing. Secondly, you are implying with your kind comment that the administration of the forum (which I fully respect in all cases), icluding all the administrators have not done correctly their job to really stop Kertsopoulos (me in this case) from breaking the rules of the forum. All these months, that the threads have been posted, with all the many views and comments, listed, you are saying that the administrators should have stopped Kertsopoulos from breaking the rules and they did not. Why didn’t you make a report to the administrators about your objection? You can be sure, however, that the administrators (it is my belief) know very well their job and they did not miss something. If though today, the administrators decide to close down all my threads because of your kind objection, I will be more than happy to close down all my threads, because the last thing I want is to break the rules of this very hospitable and kind forum. I wish you the best, in your progress, Yorgos

Return to “Members' Announcements”