Wulfin Lieske Music-Shop Is Onlinen

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
forumlieske

Wulfin Lieske Music-Shop Is Onlinen

Post by forumlieske » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:13 pm

Welcome to my new internet music shop!

Some people know me as an guitarist how enjoys vintage Torres and Santos...Yeah that's correct!

Still there is another side of the moon - but not a dark one. It is the composer creating symphonic music, vocal, chamber music, piano...and of course: guitar music.

My music shop offers an direct access to my composition and arrangements. In collaboration with Rainer Kannacher high quality scores are released including bilingual (German/English) notes. Having started with editions for and with guitar later-on my works for piano, chorus and orchestra (materials for rent) will be published as well.
Didactic materials form an own section: educational.

To approach the shop best start from my website (just google my name - here we go!), choose from WORKS either COMPOSITION (displayed in turquoise at the shop) or ARRANGEMENT (orange) or EDUCATION (red-brown). Than select the instrument and finally check the work of your interest. After clicking the basket the shop web opens (Gumroad), you can check size and price of the score and buy it. To keep up-to-date on new releases please enter your email at the FOLLOW button. You will receive the PDF immediately by mail and you can print it out. At the bottom right a stamp with your email veryfies you have puchased the article legally.

I wish you a good time surfing my works! ENJOY!

Wulfin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1925 Santos Hernandez
1856 Antonio de Torres
2014 Fritz Ober
2014 Nicolaus Wollf
2014 Frank Krocker (Frame Works)

spanishguitarmusic

Re: Wulfin Lieske Music-Shop Is Onlinen

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:30 pm

Very nice music shop! Thanks.

Return to “Members' Announcements”