The invention with the name "New Classical Guitar"

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
Alex_Shishkin

The invention with the name "New Classical Guitar"

Post by Alex_Shishkin » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:07 am

The invention with the name "New Classical Guitar" patent of the Russian Federation No. 2442231. The author of the invention is Alexey Shishkin Russia.
On this instrument you can perform works of six string classical guitar, Russian seven-string guitar, create works for this instrument that can not be performed on other guitars, perform the ensemble of such guitars for pianoforte, symphonic orchestra, organ preserving the original author's text.
On my YouTube channel you can see the following entries:
1.Video presentation of invention The new classical guitar.
2. F. Chopin waltz С sharp minor.
3 F. Chopin Waltz in B Minor.
4. F. Chopin Prelude № 4,7,20.
5. R. Shuman's Dreams.
6. L. Beethoven sonata №14 1 part.
7. I. Albenis "Asturias".
8. P. Tchaikovsky April.
9. P. Tchaikovsky October.
10. P. Tchaikovsky June.
All entries are full original works of author's works, executed by the author of the invention and his son Ivan.

Youtube

Youtube

Pede

Re: The invention with the name "New Classical Guitar"

Post by Pede » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:02 pm

Very inventive ! How do you move the capo? Doesn't it make noise?
It looks very amusing btw.
Gert Petersen 2000, Spr-BRW, Felipe Conde FP17 Negro, Santos Hernandez 1932 S-BRW, Asturias 10 string s-IRW, Ramirez 1a Especial 2014, Bernabe M5 S, Bert Kwakkel Merula 1982, Baroque guitar by Martin de Witte

Alex_Shishkin

Alexei Shishkin - my music for the New Classical guitar.

Post by Alex_Shishkin » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:11 pm

The invention with the name "New Classical Guitar" patent of the Russian Federation No. 2442231. The author of the invention is Alexey Shishkin Russia.
On this instrument you can perform works of six string classical guitar, Russian seven-string guitar, create works for this instrument that can not be performed on other guitars, perform the ensemble of such guitars for pianoforte, symphonic orchestra, organ preserving the original author's text.
The fantasy of my composition is a work specially written for the New Classical guitar. This work can not be performed on other guitars.
Piece Tonal Plan. Introduction - C minor, Theme Allegro - B flat minor, Bundle in E flat minor, Major theme - D major, Reprise introductions - C minor, Reprise theme allegro and code - B flat minor.
The work is performed by my son Ivan.
In the near future there will be records of my other works for a new classical guitar.

Youtube

slidika

Re: The invention with the name "New Classical Guitar"

Post by slidika » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:23 am

Best of luck with your invention!
Whenever I am not ready for my music lesson, I call it 'facing the music'.

Return to “Members' Announcements”