First solo album release date (free Walton v. preview)

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
Gary Macleod

Re: First solo album release date (free Walton v. preview)

Post by Gary Macleod » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:54 pm

Sean Shibe wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:34 pm
Gary Macleod wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:56 am
Sean Shibe wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:47 am

Meant to say, Allan said he came across one of your pupils recently (perhaps at an RCS summer school thing?) and was stunned - I think he actually said they were the best player there. Well done!
Thanks Sean, yes she's very hard working and determined to study at the conservatoire. Will try and get to gig, back at work and very busy but will try my best.
Nice, hope to see her play sometime soon. 21-26 August, say hi after and let's grab a pint :)
Sounds good, mind you I've still not found a pupil able to take on the Arajuez and bwv1006 like you managed , I think when you were in 4th year at high school ?That was some going, and only after 2 years of lessons , and with only 2 hours per week!!

Return to “Members' Announcements”