Sabrina Vlaskalic Concert Gitaarsalon in Enkhuizen

When you give a link to a video, post your message in this forum, give your post a title following this example: [YouTube] Paganini; Capricho nº 24.
rojarosguitar

Sabrina Vlaskalic Concert Gitaarsalon in Enkhuizen

Post by rojarosguitar » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:25 am

You might like to check out this concert documentation in Youtube: Sabrina Vlaskalic Concert Gitaarsalon in Enkhuizen, especially at 5':45'', where she plays Fandangos y Boleros sonata written by Brouwer ... I tink it's a very good rendition with a great sense of rhythm.
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...

tubeman

Re: Sabrina Vlaskalic Concert Gitaarsalon in Enkhuizen

Post by tubeman » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:20 pm

I just bought the Brouwer score, so it was good to watch such a fine performance--very inspiring. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only only person who has trouble keeping my left hand middle finger close to the fingerboard! :D
Randy Angella 2009 sp/Br (for sale)

rojarosguitar

Re: Sabrina Vlaskalic Concert Gitaarsalon in Enkhuizen

Post by rojarosguitar » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:18 pm

tubeman wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:20 pm
I just bought the Brouwer score, so it was good to watch such a fine performance--very inspiring. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only only person who has trouble keeping my left hand middle finger close to the fingerboard! :D
I think there arealso different teaching ideas about that. I met an educated concert guitarist who has been taught to take away all uninvolved fingers...
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...

Return to “Our favourite websites”