Blancafort transcriptions?

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Sean Eric Howard

Blancafort transcriptions?

Post by Sean Eric Howard » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:59 pm

I'll probably chalk up another zero, but here goes - does anyone here know if the 12 Cancons (not the Cancons de Muntanya) for piano of Manuel Blancafort have ever been transcribed for guitar?
"Besides, this criticism of Segovia is pointless. If you disagree with what Segovia did, take that energy and go out and do something positive. Otherwise, shut up." - Eliot Fisk

David Norton

Re: Blancafort transcriptions?

Post by David Norton » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:22 am

Looks like this horse was taken once before into a dead end on this Forum:

viewtopic.php?t=43426

Though the Cancons de Muntanyas were done as a duo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David Norton
Salt Lake City, UT

Sean Eric Howard

Re: Blancafort transcriptions?

Post by Sean Eric Howard » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:50 pm

Thanks, David. Actually, the Cancons de Muntanyas is a different work than that I'm looking for. Here are the 12 I'm searching for . . .

-Canco
-Canco de la canalla
-Canco del pastoret
-Canco en la solitud
-Canco del capvespre
-Canco en l'ermita
-Canconeta per adormir
-Canco a la platja
-Senyora Isabel
-El mal ric
-Muntanyes regalades
-Rossinyol que vas a Franca
"Besides, this criticism of Segovia is pointless. If you disagree with what Segovia did, take that energy and go out and do something positive. Otherwise, shut up." - Eliot Fisk

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”