Tarrega (arr.) - La Paloma

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
guitarrista

Tarrega (arr.) - La Paloma

Postby guitarrista » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:35 pm

I am looking for Tarrega's arrangement/transcription of the habanera "La Paloma", originally composed by Sebastian Yradier. I can't find it in the Tarrega collections here.. perhaps I am overlooking something obvious. This work (the original as well as the transcription) should be copyright-free.

I am aware that there might be other transcriptions floating around the internet, but I would really like to get Tarrega's.

Many thanks for any info :okok: :okok:

Løød

Postby Løød » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:04 pm

Woops, I promised to send it to you - I just forgot, I'm afraid, but I'll do it know! :D

guitarrista

Postby guitarrista » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:52 pm

Thank you!!!

:bye: :bye: :merci: :applauso: :ivresse: :bravo:

Brock

Postby Brock » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:26 pm

I hope those posts aren't offering to exchange a copyright edition. I've seen this piece for sale on several score-shopping sites. The only place I've seen it for free is a site that doesn't show much respect for copyright.

guitarrista

Postby guitarrista » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:18 pm

Brock wrote:I hope those posts aren't offering to exchange a copyright edition.

No, it is just the original Tarrega's transcription of a piece by Yradier. All of Tarrega and all of Yradier has been long ago in the public domain. I don't know if/why it is missing from the Tarrega collection. Anybody can use Lilypond and produce an electronic version of Tarrega's transcription, and then print it out and/or distribute it etc. just like Mr. Delcamp has done with all other Tarrega's works.

Additionally, requests for this piece have come up before on delcamp. I did not see anybody raise an alarm back then.

You could delete this thread if you think it is still inappropriate. I apologise to anyone who is offended. I strive to respect copyright.

Mangore

Postby Mangore » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:15 pm

I've this sheet music, i dont this work have or not copyright...

Azalais

Postby Azalais » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:56 pm

We Respect Copyrights: Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.

Respetamos los derechos de autor: Los moderadores del foro suprimirán o pondrán en cuarentena los mensajes en los que se pidan u ofrezcan copias ilegales de partituras protegidas por los derechos de autor. (En Francia, las obras, ediciones modernos aun de obras antiguas, transcripciones y libros se protegen por 75 años siguiendo la muerte del autor.)

spanish

Re: Tarrega (arr.) - La Paloma

Postby spanish » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi guys am new to this site am looking to play Tarrega arr La Paloma at a wedding this year but I can not find the music for it can anyone help. Thanks Gary :merci:

George Crocket

Postby George Crocket » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi Spanish.

Welcome to the forum. No doubt someone will soon be along pointing you in the right direction. Meanwhile, please introduce yourself here.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

norban

Postby norban » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:06 am

If you google for "www.mpavanelli.com La Paloma", you schuld find it. :D
A life without music is possible but very poor.

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”