Tarrega (arr.) - La Paloma

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.

Tarrega (arr.) - La Paloma

Postby guitarrista » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:35 pm

I am looking for Tarrega's arrangement/transcription of the habanera "La Paloma", originally composed by Sebastian Yradier. I can't find it in the Tarrega collections here.. perhaps I am overlooking something obvious. This work (the original as well as the transcription) should be copyright-free.

I am aware that there might be other transcriptions floating around the internet, but I would really like to get Tarrega's.

Many thanks for any info :okok: :okok:
guitarrista

Postby Løød » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:04 pm

Woops, I promised to send it to you - I just forgot, I'm afraid, but I'll do it know! :D
Løød

Postby guitarrista » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:52 pm

Thank you!!!

:bye: :bye: :merci: :applauso: :ivresse: :bravo:
guitarrista

Postby Brock » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:26 pm

I hope those posts aren't offering to exchange a copyright edition. I've seen this piece for sale on several score-shopping sites. The only place I've seen it for free is a site that doesn't show much respect for copyright.
Brock

Postby guitarrista » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:18 pm

Brock wrote:I hope those posts aren't offering to exchange a copyright edition.

No, it is just the original Tarrega's transcription of a piece by Yradier. All of Tarrega and all of Yradier has been long ago in the public domain. I don't know if/why it is missing from the Tarrega collection. Anybody can use Lilypond and produce an electronic version of Tarrega's transcription, and then print it out and/or distribute it etc. just like Mr. Delcamp has done with all other Tarrega's works.

Additionally, requests for this piece have come up before on delcamp. I did not see anybody raise an alarm back then.

You could delete this thread if you think it is still inappropriate. I apologise to anyone who is offended. I strive to respect copyright.
guitarrista

Postby Mangore » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:15 pm

I've this sheet music, i dont this work have or not copyright...
Mangore

Postby Azalais » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:56 pm

We Respect Copyrights: Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.

Respetamos los derechos de autor: Los moderadores del foro suprimirán o pondrán en cuarentena los mensajes en los que se pidan u ofrezcan copias ilegales de partituras protegidas por los derechos de autor. (En Francia, las obras, ediciones modernos aun de obras antiguas, transcripciones y libros se protegen por 75 años siguiendo la muerte del autor.)
(US) (FR) (ES) (IT) "... when you walk alone, you walk as you please..." Burwell Lute Tutor (c1670)
Azalais

Re: Tarrega (arr.) - La Paloma

Postby spanish » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi guys am new to this site am looking to play Tarrega arr La Paloma at a wedding this year but I can not find the music for it can anyone help. Thanks Gary :merci:
spanish

Postby George Crocket » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi Spanish.

Welcome to the forum. No doubt someone will soon be along pointing you in the right direction. Meanwhile, please introduce yourself here.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar
George Crocket

Postby norban » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:06 am

If you google for "www.mpavanelli.com La Paloma", you schuld find it. :D
A life without music is possible but very poor.
norban

Return to Search for classical guitar sheet music