Danish Royal Library - 1244 PDF for Classical Guitar

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
cavanc

Post by cavanc » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:50 pm

Thanks, your collection is awesome! :)

necromantic_angel

Post by necromantic_angel » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:08 pm

Wowee! I can impress my guitar teacher with this!

Piper

Post by Piper » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:53 pm

He´ll be most impressed if you play one (two, three ...) of these pieces for him :wink:

Greetings
Piper

shamel_jij

Re: Danish Royal Library : 1244 PDF for Classical Guitar

Post by shamel_jij » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:18 am

Jean-François Delcamp wrote:Bonjour à tous, la Bibliothèque royale danoise : http://www.kb.dk/ est une mine d'or pour les guitaristes classique. Vous trouverez sur ce site Internet beaucoup d'oeuvre de musique de chambre pour guitare et autres instruments. Tous les fichiers sont parfaitement légaux, ce site exemplaire respecte le droit d'auteur. Les compositeurs sont classés par ordre alphabétique.

Voici le catalogue pour guitare de cette merveilleuse bibliothèque :
]


this is generous....thanx man :P :P :P :D :D :D

pigam

Post by pigam » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:17 pm

awesome! :D :shock: 8)

Michael Hendrix

Thank You

Post by Michael Hendrix » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:29 pm

Dear Mr. Delcamp,
Our community owes you a true debt of gratitude for the amazing amount of music that you have made availabe to us. You are making an immense contribution towards the unification of guitarists in all parts of our planet. I am sure that I can speak for all of my colleagues when I say "Thank You!"
Sincerely,
Michael A. Hendrix

giofre62

Post by giofre62 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:35 am

Thanks!!!
Really a gold mine

emcneil

Danish Royal Library

Post by emcneil » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:07 pm

Absolutely blown away.

Claire in Tasmania

Wow!!! and a quick question...

Post by Claire in Tasmania » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:59 am

That is just incredible!!! These are scores that I've only ever dreamt of reading, let alone acquiring. Thank you so much:)

Out of curiosity, I wonder if anyone can tell me why the piano parts to the Giuliani concerti are in C major, not A? I suppose Diabelli intended them to be played with a guitarist involved:)?

Claire.

Dhiranjan

Post by Dhiranjan » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:44 am

Hey D

Thanks a million for your so valuable collections....

:) really do not have words to thank u enough

Jelma

Re: Wow!!! and a quick question...

Post by Jelma » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:40 pm

Claire in Tasmania wrote:That is just incredible!!! These are scores that I've only ever dreamt of reading, let alone acquiring. Thank you so much:)

Out of curiosity, I wonder if anyone can tell me why the piano parts to the Giuliani concerti are in C major, not A? I suppose Diabelli intended them to be played with a guitarist involved:)?

Claire.
Because the concerto was probably written for a tertz-guitar, that is, a guitar tuned a minor third higher than a standard one. Music for tertz guitar is notated as if for a standard guitar, but it sounds higher. So the guitar part of the concerto looks like C, but sounds like A if played on a tertz guitar. There is an article about tertz guitars on: http://www.earlyromanticguitar.com/

leo weier

Merci beaucoup!

Post by leo weier » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:56 am

Merci beaucoup Mr Delcamp,
that will help me spending my freetime usefully, yet my wife is not amused. :lol: All in all: a wonderful collection of music!

Greetings to you

Leo

Claire in Tasmania

Re: Wow!!! and a quick question...

Post by Claire in Tasmania » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:10 am

Jelma wrote:
Claire in Tasmania wrote:That is just incredible!!! These are scores that I've only ever dreamt of reading, let alone acquiring. Thank you so much:)

Out of curiosity, I wonder if anyone can tell me why the piano parts to the Giuliani concerti are in C major, not A? I suppose Diabelli intended them to be played with a guitarist involved:)?

Claire.
Because the concerto was probably written for a tertz-guitar, that is, a guitar tuned a minor third higher than a standard one. Music for tertz guitar is notated as if for a standard guitar, but it sounds higher. So the guitar part of the concerto looks like C, but sounds like A if played on a tertz guitar. There is an article about tertz guitars on: http://www.earlyromanticguitar.com/
Thanks for that, makes sense really! So I guess if I use a capo (a devil for the high notes!), it'll be more or less authentic!

Jelma

Re: Wow!!! and a quick question...

Post by Jelma » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:38 am

Claire in Tasmania wrote:
Jelma wrote:
Claire in Tasmania wrote:That is just incredible!!! These are scores that I've only ever dreamt of reading, let alone acquiring. Thank you so much:)

Out of curiosity, I wonder if anyone can tell me why the piano parts to the Giuliani concerti are in C major, not A? I suppose Diabelli intended them to be played with a guitarist involved:)?

Claire.
Because the concerto was probably written for a tertz-guitar, that is, a guitar tuned a minor third higher than a standard one. Music for tertz guitar is notated as if for a standard guitar, but it sounds higher. So the guitar part of the concerto looks like C, but sounds like A if played on a tertz guitar. There is an article about tertz guitars on: http://www.earlyromanticguitar.com/
Thanks for that, makes sense really! So I guess if I use a capo (a devil for the high notes!), it'll be more or less authentic!
Yes. And there are a lot of duets as well for regular guitar and tertz guitar, in the Royal Library. Very nice Beethoven arrangements by Schuster. Try them!

notung

Post by notung » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:53 pm

Thank you for the limks Mr Delcamp, I just joined the forum and it looks great! :D

Best Regards,
Notung

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 15 guests