Ave Maria score as played by Michael lucarelli

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.

Ave Maria score as played by Michael lucarelli

Postby Curt Lancaster » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:02 pm

In searching for Ave Maria by Franz Schubert I found an arrangement played by Michael Lucarelli on Youtube. This arrangement is different than the Tremelo version in that is all arpeggio, and beautifu I might add. I have not been able to find this score on the public domain, or for sale. Help! Does any one know of this arrangement and availability? Highly recommend this youtube of Ave Maria by Michael Lucarelli. Curt Lancaster
Curt Lancaster

Re: Ave Maria score as played by Michael lucarelli

Postby David_Norton » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Michael has his own website, you can google it and contact him directly.
1983 Greg Brandt (650, SP/EIR)
2007 Johnny Walker (650, CD/BW)
2008 Kenny Hill "Rodriguez" (640, CD/EIR)
2011 Jesus Bellido (650, SP/EIR)
2011 Darren Hippner (8-string altgitarr, SP/MPL)
David_Norton

Postby David Oxley » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Curt did you have any luck finding the score or tab for this Michael Lucarellie version of Ave Maria. I am learning to play it myself and found a similar tab but its not quite the same so I am gradualy modifying it but its taking some time. working from the video on utube helps but If you find the score or tab please let me Know.
David Oxley

Postby George Crocket » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi David.

Welcome to the Delcamp classical guitar forum.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules, then please introduce yourself here for a proper welcome.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar
George Crocket

Postby KevinW » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Having checked out Mel Bay's "Classical Guitar Wedding 16 Favorites" from the local library in preparation for my first public-ish performance at a friends wedding, I looked at reviews of the book on amazon. One reviewer states that the arrangement of Ava Maria in this book is the one Michael Lucarelli uses and that Michael actually told him about the book.

Feels good to actually help answer a question! OK, now back to lurking about... :D
KevinW

Return to Search for classical guitar sheet music