Tico Tico no Fuba

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.

Tico Tico no Fuba

Postby lagartija » Tue May 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Does anyone know of a good arrangement of Tico Tico no Fuba by Zequinha Abreu for two guitars? I've seen lots of duos play it on youtube, but in my search for the sheet music, I've come across solo versions and arrangements for 4 guitars but not a duet.
When the sun shines, bask.
__/^^^^^o>
Classical Guitar forever!
lagartija

Re: Tico Tico no Fuba

Postby jsmauger » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:56 pm

You might try looking at Edson Lopes's trio arrangement which can be found here:[Mod edit: direct link to copyright protected material removed] From what I remember of this arrangement, you could easily omit either the second or third part or combine them to make your own hybrid duo version.
jsmauger

Re: Tico Tico no Fuba

Postby lagartija » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:59 pm

Thank you for the help, jsmauger. :D However, one of the forum rules forbids direct links to copyright protected material. I believe this arrangement is still under copyright protection. One can type Edson Lopes tico tico no fuba into the google search box and "guitar sheet music" is about the 8th link down. :wink: Thank you for your help.
When the sun shines, bask.
__/^^^^^o>
Classical Guitar forever!
lagartija

Return to Search for classical guitar sheet music