Bach - Suite for flute BWV 1013

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
fatman

Bach - Suite for flute BWV 1013

Post by fatman » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:37 am

I'm looking for these pieces. Does any want have or know anywhere to download it ?

Bahian

Post by Bahian » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:58 pm

here you can find some score and tabs:

http://www.*** boycotted link because does not respect copyright ***/b.alink/index.htm

http://www.*** boycotted link because does not respect copyright ***

jrethorst

Post by jrethorst » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:58 pm

Hi Bahian,

As you can see, the URLs in your post were censored. Try separating the component parts of the URL in your post.

I hope you can send me the links at jrethorst -at- post -dot- com (links in private messages in this forum are also censored). I heard Ana Vidovic play this piece on the Classical Guitar Alive! radio show, a good show which is now online at the website guitaralive, followed by org (not com). Click on Playlist and go to the April 4 show.

Thanks,
John Rethorst
1983 Alejandro
2004 Yamaha GC-31
Classical and nylon jazz

hasbro

Re: Bach - Suite for flute BWV 1013

Post by hasbro » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi Bahian, I would love the tabs for this, do you mind trying to re-post the links?

Erik Zurcher

Post by Erik Zurcher » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:26 pm

Hasbro, Bahian's name is in black which means that he is no longer a member.
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

soltirefa

Post by soltirefa » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:10 pm

I heard Ana Vidovic play this piece on the Classical Guitar Alive!
I was inspired to learn this piece (just the Allemande so far) after hearing Ana Vidovic on that show. I also bought the CD of her playing it and she's around 15 years old when she made that recording. She uses Walter Despalj's transcription and it's not easy at all. If you want easy (er) get your hands on Denis Azabagic's version.

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”