Wanted to let you all know about the Tenuto Guitar Support I just bought. It's a great accessory which builds and improves on the concept of the Gitano.
It's an excellent piece of engineering. It works the same way as the Gitano Support BUT it's a lot more stable due to the following.
- It was designed by a CG player and sold directly from a high end CG shop in Canada.
- It's made of light yet very hardy materials.
- The use of 4 suction cups that are of much better thicker material than the Gitano
- The strap on the bottom is not felt, so it does not slip off like the Gitano
- You can easily angle the bracket without repositioning the base so the guitar does not slip when your leg is at a downward angle.
- It does not squeak like the Gitano, as the hinge is designed so that it opens up and closes quickly & smoothly
- It's about the same size\thickness as the Gitano so if the Gitano fits in your guitar case, the Tenuto will too.
- It cost me about $65 US including shipping to the US. It's only available at http://www.salondeguitare(DOT)com/accessories/GUITAR%20SUPPORTS/GUITAR%20SUPPORTS.htm
and it's well worth the price.
You can get more information athttp://www.salondeguitare(DOT
Paul Jabrayan from Salondeguitare was a pleasure to deal with. I received the Tenuto within two days of Paul shipping it from Canada to Massachusetts.
If the shortcuts are removed by the mods, please do a google seach on Tenuto Guitar Support, it is only sold in that one Salon De Guitare place in Canada.
My Cordoba guitar fits perfectly in with the Tenuto attached in the Hiscox Pro II case which I also just received too...
(I have Reviewed the Hiscox case here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38865&p=412753#p412753
By the way, here is what the Tenuto looks like on a guitar.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Instead of anticipating the goal, learn to enjoy the Journey for this is where we spend 99.9% of our time.
The Journey is the reward...
2007 - Antonio Loriente "Clarita" Cedar Top\Indian Rosewood - Ergoplay Troster, Hiscox Liteflite Pro II case