ErgoPlay Tröster guitar support for sale

simonm
Amateur luthier

ErgoPlay Tröster guitar support for sale

Post by simonm » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:12 pm

I bought this a few years ago and have not used it much.

When I use it my tone immediately improves dramatically due to better positioning of the guitar. However, as I constantly switch guitars, I find it too much bother to adjust each time so I end up not using it. I find it more effective than the Dynarette cushion but the Dynarette is "plug and play".

Current new price seems to be 49 Euros or thereabouts. In original box including the original transfers for improved holding which I never used.

Price 26 Euros incl postage within EU.

Peskyendeavour

Re: ErgoPlay Tröster guitar support for sale

Post by Peskyendeavour » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:28 am

Hi, I'm interested, shall I PM you?
Although I do take support on and off every day / change guitar / put back in case / take guitar out on a run... I am currently using a Gitano that seems to start falling off half way through playing so looking for an upgrade... so this has come quite timely, as i'm thinking of trying this or the Tenuto Pro...
Since you are giving a discount for not being new seems like a good thing to try!
Pesky.

simonm
Amateur luthier

Re: ErgoPlay Tröster guitar support for sale

Post by simonm » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:15 pm

Definitely a chance to try out something new. If you don't like it, you can put it on the auction site and should get your money back. You can get spares such as suction pads and transfers easily and cheaply too for these supports.

Sold. Please archive.

Return to “Archives of past "Classical Guitars for Sale"”