Bach, J. S. - BWV 1002 Sarabande B minor Double - Video

Audio and video recordings of the works of Johann Sebastian Bach.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Bach, J. S. - BWV xxxx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Bach, J. S. - BWV 0997 Prélude - D09 Video (BWV number padded out with zeroes to 4 digits.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
ddray

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 1002 Sarabande B minor Double - Video

Post by ddray » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:06 pm

I think it needed a little more nail, Dave :mrgreen: Just kidding, beautiful playing. :bravo:

davekear

Post by davekear » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:52 pm

ddray wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:06 pm
I think it needed a little more nail, Dave :mrgreen: Just kidding, beautiful playing. :bravo:
Thanks ddray.
If you notice my little friend grooming himself behind me as I play. (That's Shneeze, R.I.P.) He loved Bach. He was also my nail inspiration.
Boy did he have a good set. Although they did hook a bit. Cat's as well as human classical guitar players, should always have nails.
By the way, did you know it's illegal to declaw a cat in the U.K. and many other parts of the world. Cruel and unusual punishment. It's like slicing off the first joint of all of your fingers. Horrible.

ddray

Post by ddray » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:17 pm

davekear wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:52 pm
ddray wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:06 pm
Thanks ddray.
If you notice my little friend grooming himself behind me as I play. (That's Shneeze, R.I.P.) He loved Bach. He was also my nail inspiration.
Boy did he have a good set. Although they did hook a bit. Cat's as well as human classical guitar players, should always have nails.
By the way, did you know it's illegal to declaw a cat in the U.K. and many other parts of the world. Cruel and unusual punishment. It's like slicing off the first joint of all of your fingers. Horrible.
Oh I absolutely agree. We have two here and no matter what damage they might do declawing would NEVER be an option. That procedure should be totally banned everywhere.

Return to “Our recordings of J. S. Bach”