Alphabetical listings

Audio Video - PDF - Facsimiles - Tablatures - Search by level of members' Scores, Videos and MP3s on this forum..
JC_guitarist

Re: Alphabetical listings

Post by JC_guitarist » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Very helpful
Thanks Mr. Delcamp

gerlowski

Post by gerlowski » Sun May 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Wow. This is great!

19thcenturyguitarist

Post by 19thcenturyguitarist » Mon May 23, 2011 9:42 am

GREAT JOB MR. DELCAMP!!!
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!

I am a bit sad, paired with a bit of shock that about 1,500 delcampers have viewed this post but only a meager 16 have posted their thanks to our wonderful maestro in charge of administration. Whats that all about? Come on forumers, show some respect and support! Mr. Delcamp has transcribed and adapted soooooo many pieces for our enjoyment and entertainment. And, we are in his forum! I am very appreciative.

amitysomer

Post by amitysomer » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:26 pm

Hello,
I have a question. I looked at the list of the pdf . I want to know - how do i download a pdf file from the list? it looks like there is no link .
thank you
amitai

Paul

Post by Paul » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi Amitai,

The pdf's are available here http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/viewforum.php?f=12 as well as on the French, Spanish and Italian forums (see the links at the top of the page; separate registration required for each language forum).

Why not introduce yourself here http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/viewforum.php?f=28 and then one of the moderators can give a you a rundown of what to read to get started on how the forum operates.

Regards,

Paul

shadowflash9

Post by shadowflash9 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:27 am

wow! thank you!

werner

Post by werner » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Hallo

i just became a member of this site : i would like to show new compositions for classical guitar

like these :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz4OehtUrAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVHcMD1KwDY

I understand that i can share youtube links but i'm not able to open a post in the catagory of new compositions?

How does it work?

Greetings
werner

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:01 am

Hi Werner,

Welcome to the forum! Please start by introducing yourself here. (There are some ideas on things to say, if you need any, here).

Then we will be able to give you any information you need about using the forum, and you will be automatically subscribed into group 002 which will give you the access to upload and download files.

After that, you should post your videos separately in Our recordings of Members' Compositions, being sure to format the titles as described here and to embed the videos as described here.

Best wishes,
Geoff

Best wishes,

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Jeep35

Post by Jeep35 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:51 pm

Hello! This site looks like a perfect place for me! I need things to play that i havent got myself. I checked out the ones i had acces to and they sounded nice. Cant wait to sink my terth in the rest....

Marshall Dixon

Post by Marshall Dixon » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:25 am

I had been struggling with the fingering of Sor's opus 35 #16 in the original 1800's version that I downloaded from the archives here. I played this piece 35 years ago and didn't think it too difficult then (using Segovia's edition). But I was spending a lot of time working out the fingering and making an illegible mess with pencil marks trying to make sense of it. I just downloaded the recent edition from the alphabetical listings here. It has saved me hours just on this one piece.

The whole forum is a great source of inspiration and resources.

Thanks so much.

Addendum - except for measures 19 and 20. My fingers just don't naturally want to do what is presented here and am wondering if I'm missing something.

Return to “List of Scores, Videos and MP3s”