2002 German Vasquez Rubio Hauser 1 - SOLD

2002 German Vasquez Rubio Hauser 1 - SOLD

Postby CarmineDaMedici » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:45 am

---Dear Delcampers---

I am looking for a new home for my 2002 German VAZQUEZ RUBIO Hauser I. This is an amazing guitar!!
This is a concert level instrument. I am only selling it now becasue I have a tour offer on the line but I don't have the correct gigging gear so I am trying to raise as much capital as I can, quickly. PLEASE BE AWARE -this is a BRAZILIAN ROSEWOOD Hauser NOT the Indian and also It has ROGERS TUNERS NOT Fuestero. Hiscox Case included. This guitar is a dream.

- Type / luthier: 2002 German Vasquez Rubio Hauser I
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Top: Aged European Spruce
- Back / Sides: Very Nearly Black Brazilian Rosewood
- Fingerboard / (bridge): African Ebony
- Sound: Like a $15,000.00 concert classical guitar, no joke .
- Condition: Well cared for and well played. I won't try to tell you this guitar has been in a humitified cased since I got it because it hasn't. I have played it for hours everyday I have owned it and loved every moment. Some minimal table play and small love mark but for the most part I treat her like a baby
- Price: $5,5oo.oo plus shipping
- Viewing / trial possible: absolutely PM with ideas and details
- Location (nearest city):Nashville, Tn

Thanks all,
B. Carmine Medici
GVR HAUSER 001 DIM.JPG

GVR HAUSER 007 DIM.JPG
GVR HAUSER 015 DIM.JPG
GVR HAUSER 016 DIM.JPG
GVR HAUSER 017 DIM.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Log on to the forum and post a few messages to get permission to view these files.
"Why is it that whenever I hear a piece of music I don't like, it's always by Villa-Lobos? " -Igor Stravinsky-

Guitars: 2000 G.V. Rubio - Estudio (Palo Escrito/Cedar) & 2002 G.V. Rubio - Hauser I (European Spruce & Brazilian Rosewood)
CarmineDaMedici

Re: 2002 German Vasquez Rubio Hauser 1 - $5,500.00 obo+shipp

Postby CarmineDaMedici » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:44 pm

...to dumb down the pic quality. PM for HD pics :)
"Why is it that whenever I hear a piece of music I don't like, it's always by Villa-Lobos? " -Igor Stravinsky-

Guitars: 2000 G.V. Rubio - Estudio (Palo Escrito/Cedar) & 2002 G.V. Rubio - Hauser I (European Spruce & Brazilian Rosewood)
CarmineDaMedici

Postby CarmineDaMedici » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:41 pm

....yeah this isn't goin to work...

CarmineDaMedici

Postby Matthew22 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:08 pm

I think the pic's are good enough, she looks like a wonderful guitar! good luck with the sale!
Matthew22

Postby CarmineDaMedici » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Thanks Matthew and spread the word to anyone who might be interest!

CarmineDaMedici

Postby tgwilt » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:15 pm

I own two GVR Hauser models and can attest that they sound like many guitars costing two or three times more. Good luck with the sale. If I had the money...

But, I'm also a one guitar person who hasn't been afflicted with GAS.
Cheers,

Tom Gwilt
tgwilt

Postby Tom » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:44 am

tgwilt wrote:I own two GVR Hauser models and can attest that they sound like many guitars costing two or three times more. Good luck with the sale. If I had the money...

But, I'm also a one guitar person who hasn't been afflicted with GAS.

I fully agree with you.. I have had experience of few Rubio guitars, which I bought remotely without playing them, so far none of them disappoint me. He deserves a higher price tag than what he is charging now for the new guitar.
Tom

Postby Brian Brogan » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:54 pm

This looks like a great deal Carmine. I would try it out if I lived closer. My teacher plays this model of guitar and I had a chance to hear her guitar next to David Russells Dammann and I'd have to say it projected almost as well. I really like these guitars. Rubio has a big following and his guitars seemed to sell quickly on the pre-owned market. I've never heard one that I didn't like. I'm sure it's just a matter of days. Good luck with your tour. Cheers, Brian (Portland, OR)
Brian Brogan
Amateur luthier

Return to Archives of past "Classical Guitars for Sale"