Please review TablEdit for me

Theory and practice of composition and arranging for classical guitar, discussion of works in progress, etc.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Authors' rights

Composers' Workshop
Theory and practice of composition and arranging for classical guitar, discussion of works in progress, etc.

Once you have subscribed to the 002 group, you can attach the following types of files to your messages:
Audio : .mp3 .ogg .wav .flac
Video : .avi .flv .mov .wmv
Score : .pdf .jpg .gif .png
Finale: .mus
CPA

Re: Please review " -TablEdit" - & - " -Musedit" -

Post by CPA » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:04 pm

I play with an ensemble and have also the opportunity to play the jazz rhythm line at times which is both new to my learning and experience as well as great fun. I resurrected this thread - wanting to purchase an easy to use program with the intent of taking some existing scores which have only rhythm and chord name information and reproduce those scores adding a treble line with the chord notes and melody, tab line (though I don't use it as much), detailed chord diagrams (with my chosing of positions, voicing and fingering notations), as well as playing notes. My experience hertofore has been exclusively "tableedit", which I have used from time to time particularly taking advantage of the many scores on the web, which are just terrific. After a good deal of consideration however, I have purchased "Museedit" - (Doug Rogers Yowza Software, www.musedit.com) and must relate to those here at Delcamp that, it is a terrific program, a great value for the reasonable price and a wonderful learning tool for beginners like myself. Nothing reinforces what I think I know than to actually writing it on a score. With the extensive std dictionary of chords, variations and voicings, programs ease of use, excellent manual and over the top personal customer service of Doug Rogers himself, I would highly recommend "Museedit". You simply owe to to yourself to give the demo a try. Two programs, two great tools for learning, a terrific opportunity for the price of a video game.

Return to “Composers' Workshop”