Finale Notepad 2009

Theory and practice of composition and arranging for classical guitar, discussion of works in progress, etc.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Authors' rights

Composers' Workshop
Theory and practice of composition and arranging for classical guitar, discussion of works in progress, etc.

Once you have subscribed to the 002 group, you can attach the following types of files to your messages:
Audio : .mp3 .ogg .wav .flac
Video : .avi .flv .mov .wmv
Score : .pdf .jpg .gif .png
Finale: .mus
es335

Re: Finale Notepad 2009

Post by es335 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Dave the Great wrote:...I like that you can have both a regular staff and a tab staff, but I wish it was developed a little further. For instance, if you add notes to the regular staff, I wish they would appear on the tab staff and vice versa. Also, entering the notes on the tab doesn't seem that easy. You need to click then enter a letter on the keyboard for the number of the fret - so a would be 1, b 2, c 3, etc. - I wish you could just click on the string and hit the name of the note and it would out the fret number, e.g. put the note on the e string then hit a and it would put a 5...
Melody Assistant does that and is just 15$ more than Finale notepad 2009 ... and features free liftime update service!

Cheers es335

Dave the Great

Re: Finale Notepad 2009

Post by Dave the Great » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:42 pm

es335 wrote: Melody Assistant does that and is just 15$ more than Finale notepad 2009 ... and features free liftime update service!

Cheers es335
Guten Tag!

Very cool. I will have to check it out. Hopefully, they have a demo I can tryout first.

Vielen Dank!

Return to “Composers' Workshop”