Upload two PDFs

Theory and practice of composition and arranging for classical guitar, discussion of works in progress, etc.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Authors' rights

Composers' Workshop
Theory and practice of composition and arranging for classical guitar, discussion of works in progress, etc.

Once you have subscribed to the 002 group, you can attach the following types of files to your messages:
Audio : .mp3 .ogg .wav .flac
Video : .avi .flv .mov .wmv
Score : .pdf .jpg .gif .png
Finale: .mus
soloduettrio

Upload two PDFs

Post by soloduettrio » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Here`s my sole repertoire for guitar. I hope I`ve followed the correct procedures for insertion in here. Please advise.
Cheers,
Tony Wakefield (alias Soloduettrio)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Upload two PDFs

Post by GeoffB » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:07 am

Hi Tony,

Yes, the PDFs are successfully uploaded. You might like to add a comment in your post to say what kind of feedback you are looking for (eg. help with fingerings, etc). Also you could edit the title to something more descriptive, eg. "Help needed on score from pro players", or whatever you think would help to get the post read by the appropriate people.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

soloduettrio

Post by soloduettrio » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:53 am

Thanks again Geoff,
I have to take the word of my editor as to whether the solo piece is going to be a worthwhile project for repertoire. But I welcome critiques from others in here. [BTW - the melody line is NOT open for discussion :evil:]

I`ll enclose the duet and trio form for those who may be interested. I see it has already had a small amount of interest, which is nice.
Anyway, just to let you know that `Why Didn`t I Say Hello?` is registered with PRS in London, so best to inform all in here that for performances in concert halls who are PRS registered, this might enable any royalty to trickle in occasionally :) Not to worry at all for small recitals.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

soloduettrio

Re: Upload trio format

Post by soloduettrio » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 am

Here`s the trio format. (I lost my thread after uploading the duet form).
Tony W :)

musikai

Post by musikai » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:05 am

just quick reply: it's a nice piece! Only the tab version isn't so useful because it was automatically created and doesn't reflect the true fingering. It makes it even more complicated then having no tab.
Sagreras Gitarrenschule PDF
Free Project: LibreOffice Songbook Architect (LOSA)
See website link

soloduettrio

Post by soloduettrio » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Many thanks musikai, I didn`t realise this. I`ll take it off asap. Thanks for the info, and your comment.

Return to “Composers' Workshop”