Tárrega, Francisco - Lágrima - D05 - Tab

Our arrangements of public domain works or our own compositions for classical guitar as PDF, GIF, PNG ou JPG attachments. These must be tablatures which we have created ourselves, with all necessary care. Since tablature is too imprecise in the expression of polyphony, it is compulsory to include a version in standard notation along with our tablature. Tablatures taken from the internet which we have not produced ourselves will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - Tab - tags (if known)
e.g. Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla - Tab
or Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Tab Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Anon. - Packington's Pound - Tab (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.

A version in standard notation must be included.
Jean-François Delcamp
Administrator
Administrator

Tárrega, Francisco - Lágrima - D05 - Tab

Post by Jean-François Delcamp » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:25 pm

TAB_tarrega_lagrima_prelude.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:( + ♫ = :)

simonm

Re: Tárrega, Francisco - Lágrima - D05 - Tab

Post by simonm » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Thanks for this. My teacher would probably disapprove but this is a very convenient shortcut for trying out a piece of music when your reading skills are not very well developed. I had/am having great fun with this piece.

Merci beaucoup.

koen

Post by koen » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:08 am

Thanks for this. I learned to play it in class using standard notation. A tab helps to verify afterwards if you used the correct fingerings , I think.

stonedcrow

Post by stonedcrow » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Interesting, fun to play the fretting/patterns remind me a lot of Simon And Garfunkel's Scarborough Fair Canticle, capo at the 5th... very similar, but never the less fun to play

Suncascadian

Post by Suncascadian » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:04 am

Thanks - I also downloaded to try this version!

YouCanDoIt34

Post by YouCanDoIt34 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Hi all, now that it's almost the summer solstice and the vegetables and flowers are blossoming, it's time to take the guitars out, gently remove the spiders, place them on a plant, and play some Tarrega - here's Maria, thanks mostly to Gabriel Bianco's video, I learned of this song. As for how I am giving it to you, it is not the music notation version of Monsieur Delcamp's - this is for little kids who cannot yet read or adults, who just want it easy. Enjoy - it's an easy song to play, perhaps only a few parts that need some quickness. It sounds very playful and also somewhat ??.
Here it is ... in pdf until I can get it in forum-form.
Last edited by Jean-François Delcamp on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: PDF removed by admin.

Jean-François Delcamp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jean-François Delcamp » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:29 pm

:desole:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=49798
Authors' rights
You may publish your recordings or score of a work in the public domain, or your own composition or arrangement in ...

Jean-François
:( + ♫ = :)

YouCanDoIt34

Post by YouCanDoIt34 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Thanks, I just played the Tarrega piece you posted, - nice cadenza's and nice chordings to the cadenzas.

Sorry, I'll clean up my posts of tabs and scores, and conform to the rules - forgive my looseness with that pdf I attached.

Merci beaucoup. Bonjour!

19thcenturyguitarist

Post by 19thcenturyguitarist » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:24 pm

YouCanDoIt34 wrote:Thanks, I just played the Tarrega piece you posted, - nice cadenza's and nice chordings to the cadenzas.

Sorry, I'll clean up my posts of tabs and scores, and conform to the rules - forgive my looseness with that pdf I attached.

Merci beaucoup. Bonjour!
CADENZA>? where? All i see is the same notes in Lagrima that i have played for 15 years.

YouCanDoIt34

Re: Tárrega, Francisco - Lag ... No offense to you or Gabriel

Post by YouCanDoIt34 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:16 pm

Sorry dude, didn't mean to offend your musical appreciations and sensibilities. I used a totally incorrect term for the resolution to the root chord of the piece - what is that called in music?

On another note, I didn't mean to say that Gabriel's piece (Tarrega's Maria) is an easy piece - it is better played in the hands of Gabriel Bianco, than mine. It's just that it's not as involved as some others that one would try but the piece Lagrima would have been a better choice for a young musician so thanks again to Jean DelCamp for that piece. Sometimes it's best to learn all the good ones someone sends your way - there is always something to appreciate.

My view of Tarrega after only 3 or 4 songs is that he reminds me a little of Handel, in that his style seems recognizable in each piece - Handel's stateliness is always there. But perhaps after many pieces, I will have a deeper more refined opinion.

In any case, I need to know the term for resolution in his music, his pieces are sort of half-baroque and half-classical. Interesting composer.

Sorry, I play more than just classical, I play many styles - it'll take a while to catch up on all the theory. Thanks for pointing out my misstep in terminology. I MUST PENITENCE ON THIS ONE!

Enjoy.

Trexa

Post by Trexa » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:49 pm

i always play a lagrima from f. tarrega i like that so much thanx again

marbo91

Post by marbo91 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:25 am

Thank you very much for this and the other tabs. They're great!

Michael McGrath

Post by Michael McGrath » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Thank you very much for this. I recently started learning this off a random tab off the internet; which means accuracy cannot be assured.

As I have presently have trouble reading the pure musical notation, the tab makes it so I can play the music still! The Notation below allows me to get times, rests, etc, correct.

Again; thank you very much for this.
Armed with Book, Forum, and Guitar, I will bare my teeth and face the world! Music is a way of thinking, an art. There is nothing more demanding, and nothing more rewarding.

Alvarez-Yari CYM-75 Masterwork

Leo

Post by Leo » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Thank you also for this piece, it is one of my favorite. I have just started to play it, and it is sounding good already,

Leo.
2012 Hippner, Spruce-birdseye maple
1985 Takamine C-132S
2002 Casa Montalvo, Spruce, Ziricote

Robert Schweighofer

Post by Robert Schweighofer » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:09 am

Thanks for the PDF and also for including Tabs, which makes things easier.

Robert

Return to “Our tablatures for classical guitar”