Sor, Fernando - op.07 Largo non tanto - Tab

Our arrangements of public domain works or our own compositions for classical guitar as PDF, GIF, PNG ou JPG attachments. These must be tablatures which we have created ourselves, with all necessary care. Since tablature is too imprecise in the expression of polyphony, it is compulsory to include a version in standard notation along with our tablature. Tablatures taken from the internet which we have not produced ourselves will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - Tab - tags (if known)
e.g. Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla - Tab
or Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Tab Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Anon. - Packington's Pound - Tab (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.

A version in standard notation must be included.
Pavel

Sor, Fernando - op.07 Largo non tanto - Tab

Post by Pavel » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Here is (99%) complete tab - i reworked the previous version. The person which was doing that version of sheets must have been drunk,
so it was solved, when i took another version and then compared it to the one here, they were identical.
I haven't done the harmonics properly, since i remember them and you can know them easily, just search this song being played by someone.
That goes for the tempo, it's about the same.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brianoderhino

Re: Sor, Fernando - op.07 Largo non tanto - Tab

Post by brianoderhino » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:19 pm

Oh My God, Ive done it!

After 4 or 5 seperate occasions trying to find tab for this song, I have found it, each tme I searched for 2 hours, thats alot of searching for one tab.

Next step - must learn to read music so this doesnt happen again. thanks so much Pavel!

Brian.

Return to “Our tablatures for classical guitar”