Looking for lattice guitar

User avatar
Arash Ahmadi
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:38 pm

Re: Looking for lattice guitar

Post by Arash Ahmadi » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:50 pm

ben etow wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:33 pm
Arash Ahmadi wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:40 pm
bauersachs82 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:55 pm
Are you looking for a factory made guitar or luthier made?
Are there any factory made lattice guitars?
Above mentioned Prudencio Saez, Juan Hernandez and Hopf/Adalid.
Thank you and bauersachs82!
Becoming a great musician is about becoming a great human being.

"The duty of an artist is to take a demon and deliver an angel" (Dr. Elahi Ghomshei)

User avatar
joachim33
Posts: 1012
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:21 pm
Location: Scania

Re: Looking for lattice guitar

Post by joachim33 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:50 pm

Arash Ahmadi wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:50 pm
ben etow wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:33 pm
Arash Ahmadi wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:40 pm


Are there any factory made lattice guitars?
Above mentioned Prudencio Saez, Juan Hernandez and Hopf/Adalid.
Thank you and bauersachs82!
Hanika makes two:

https://www.hanika.de/en/guitars/profes ... ttice.html
https://www.hanika.de/en/guitars/profes ... ttice.html

they also have double tops.

User avatar
Arash Ahmadi
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:38 pm

Re: Looking for lattice guitar

Post by Arash Ahmadi » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:28 pm

joachim33 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:50 pm
Arash Ahmadi wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:50 pm
ben etow wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:33 pm

Above mentioned Prudencio Saez, Juan Hernandez and Hopf/Adalid.
Thank you and bauersachs82!
Hanika makes two:

https://www.hanika.de/en/guitars/profes ... ttice.html
https://www.hanika.de/en/guitars/profes ... ttice.html

they also have double tops.
Thanks, Hanika guitars are very expensive given the fact that they are factory made...
Becoming a great musician is about becoming a great human being.

"The duty of an artist is to take a demon and deliver an angel" (Dr. Elahi Ghomshei)

Dartez82
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:27 pm

Re: Looking for lattice guitar

Post by Dartez82 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:13 pm

I have an Alejandro Cervantes Signature Millennia. I might be interested in selling. Let me know if you want more info.
_______________________________________
2018 Cervantes Signature Rodriguez
2013 Cervantes Studio Millenia PE

smoon01

Re: Looking for lattice guitar

Post by smoon01 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:37 pm

Dartez82 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:13 pm
I have an Alejandro Cervantes Signature Millennia. I might be interested in selling. Let me know if you want more info.
Probably a good time to let everyone know I’ve bought a Hill guitar now

User avatar
Paul Janssen
Posts: 1554
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:05 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Looking for lattice guitar

Post by Paul Janssen » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:49 pm

smoon01 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:37 pm
Probably a good time to let everyone know I’ve bought a Hill guitar now
Happy new guitar day. I hope it brings you much joy. A number of high profile players are Hill artists so you are in good company!!

smoon01

Re: Looking for lattice guitar

Post by smoon01 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:58 pm

Paul Janssen wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:49 pm
smoon01 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:37 pm
Probably a good time to let everyone know I’ve bought a Hill guitar now
Happy new guitar day. I hope it brings you much joy. A number of high profile players are Hill artists so you are in good company!!


Haha thanks, my current mentor plays a Hill guitar which is what swayed me!

Return to “Advice on buying, selling or valuing a guitar”