Amalio Burguet Model AC Guitar

jm_andrade

Amalio Burguet Model AC Guitar

Post by jm_andrade » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:12 pm

Hi everyone,

I'll be very thankful for your opinion on the Amalio Burguet Model AC. I'm trying to find information about this model but AB's web page does not contain anything about it (or at least I could not find it). All info/details/comments provided will be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
JM

jm_andrade

Re: Amalio Burguet Model AC Guitar

Post by jm_andrade » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:31 am

Here we have a bit of information that I have found so far (some members of this forum may know this already but I think it is a good idea to compile as much information as possible and 'put ink on digital paper’ to make it available in case somebody else needs it too).

Amalio Burguet Model AC is a high quality earlier model at the upper end of the range, and it was suggested a bit less than three years ago in this forum (https://www.guitarraclasicadelcamp.com/ ... hp?t=24067) that it was a top model by Amalio Burguet just behind of the Model AB. Furthermore, according to “La Guitarra Buena” in the Netherlands, the newer model La Burguet (price range under 4000 Euros for a brand new ‘La Burguet’ at the time of writing this post) has a “much more modern sound than the earlier AC models, has more definition and sustain in the higher ranges, and has a clear, direct projection”. This continuous improvement is an indication of the outcome of more than three decades of experienced craftsmanship acquired by Amalio Burguet but also his profound desire to create the perfect guitar.

Your thoughts and information on the Amalio Burguet Model AC, will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,
JM

segobreawill

Post by segobreawill » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:14 pm

You can always email them. One of them, ususally his daughter Vanessa, may very well respond to your questions.

jm_andrade

Post by jm_andrade » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:47 pm

segobreawill wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:14 pm
You can always email them. One of them, ususally his daughter Vanessa, may very well respond to your questions.
Many thanks for your suggestion. To be honest, I had thought about it after I saw one post in this forum from Ms Vanessa Burguet (viewtopic.php?t=105018&start=15) but since I didn't see any replies from her to the other questions on the same message thread (of course I know she must be very busy), I discarded that option but will have a go using the email they have on their web site. In the meantime, any comments/information from members of this forum will be much appreciated. Thanks once more!

Regards,
JM

segobreawill

Post by segobreawill » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:10 pm

jm_andrade wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:47 pm
segobreawill wrote:
Many thanks for your suggestion. To be honest, I had thought about it after I saw one post in this forum from Ms Vanessa Burguet (viewtopic.php?t=105018&start=15) but since I didn't see any replies from her to the other questions on the same message thread (of course I know she must be very busy), I discarded that option but will have a go using the email they have on their web site. In the meantime, any comments/information from members of this forum will be much appreciated. Thanks once more!

Regards,
JM
Yes they are busy running a rather small shop I believe and producing very good guitars from what I read from peoples' comments. It's definitely worth a try since they are the best placed to give you the most accurate details. Good luck! :)

jm_andrade

Post by jm_andrade » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:47 pm

segobreawill wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:10 pm
jm_andrade wrote:
segobreawill wrote:

Regards,
JM
Yes they are busy running a rather small shop I believe and producing very good guitars from what I read from peoples' comments. It's definitely worth a try since they are the best placed to give you the most accurate details. Good luck! :)
Indeed! Thank you very much!

ameriken

Post by ameriken » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:05 pm

segobreawill wrote:
jm_andrade wrote:
segobreawill wrote:

Regards,
JM
Yes, awesome guitars, I've got the 1A.

They also have a facebook page they keep pretty updated, should respond to messages there.
Amalio Burguet 1A Spruce
Takamine C-132S

jm_andrade

Post by jm_andrade » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:34 pm

ameriken wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:05 pm
segobreawill wrote:
jm_andrade wrote:

Regards,
JM

They also have a facebook page they keep pretty updated, should respond to messages there.
Thanks! I'll try one tomorrow morning. That's why I've been trying to get some information.

segobreawill

Post by segobreawill » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:41 am

Great! Let us know what your impressions are of the guitar(s) you try out. :)

jm_andrade

Post by jm_andrade » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:40 pm

segobreawill wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:41 am
Great! Let us know what your impressions are of the guitar(s) you try out. :)
I'm very disappointed because the seller could not turn up. So, it will have to be re-scheduled. :desole:

segobreawill

Post by segobreawill » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:52 am

Bummer!

jm_andrade

Post by jm_andrade » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:18 pm

segobreawill wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:52 am
Bummer!
Very much so :(

jm_andrade

Post by jm_andrade » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:45 am

ameriken wrote:
segobreawill wrote:
jm_andrade wrote:

Regards,
JM

Hi there! I contacted them via Facebook yesterday and I got a reply today morning. Thanks for the suggestion since it worked out very well.

ameriken

Post by ameriken » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:28 pm

jm_andrade wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:45 am
ameriken wrote:
segobreawill wrote:

Hi there! I contacted them via Facebook yesterday and I got a reply today morning. Thanks for the suggestion since it worked out very well.
Awesome! They not only build great guitars but they've got the business/marketing thing down as well.
Amalio Burguet 1A Spruce
Takamine C-132S

jm_andrade

Post by jm_andrade » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:44 pm

ameriken wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:28 pm
jm_andrade wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:45 am
ameriken wrote:

Awesome! They not only build great guitars but they've got the business/marketing thing down as well.
Yep! Thanks for the suggestion.

JM

Return to “Advice on buying, selling or valuing a guitar”