1) It's not that urgent - not an emergency
2) forget makes, brands, etc.
3) Decide what you can afford and try lots of guitars in your price range
4) don't buy new, you get much more bang for your buck pre-loved
5) take along another pair of ears, and another pair of hands ... play it to each other
5) settle on the guitar that speaks to you, the one you love
If you do all this and spend all you can afford you will have a guitar you won't grow out of in a hurry, and you will get your money back when you upgrade (unless you don't want to part with it, that is!)
Last edited by Contreras on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
1929 Francisco Simplicio
1997 Manuel Contreras Doble tapa