Admira JK series

Construction and repair of Classical Guitar and related instruments
el baroda

Admira JK series

Post by el baroda » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:47 am

Hi, everyone. Has anyone had experience with either guitar in the Admira JK series (JK 90 and JK 80). They are Admira's top of the line and are hand-made from solid timber. The price seems reasonable. Any comments will be highly appreciated. Thanks and best regards.

Fingerboard

Post by Fingerboard » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:21 pm

My dear El Baroda,

I pray so hard so that my fingers will be able to caress the guitars that you are asking about! Hahaha! I am hoping and I am praying!

Anyway, I haven't any first-hand experience with this brand so, I did a search on the net. Oooohhhh! The JK 80 seems to be waving at me! Hahaha!

I pray that you are always fine, my friend!

Best regards to your family!

Mabuhay!

Tony

el baroda

Post by el baroda » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:17 pm

Thanks for your response, Tony. These two models are available here in Sydney and, as I mentioned earlier, their prices seem affordable. Right now, I have an Admira Capricho (Spanish made, solid cedar top, satin finish). It is a new addition to Admira's advance student series. I like it very much, but I'm keeping my eyes open for a hand-made CG. A fellow CG student will show me his collection of hand-made CGs next week. I can't wait to see them. Have you played a hand-made guitar? Are they really that good?

Thanks again for your time. Take care and God bless.

Return to “Luthiers”