Anyone else waiting for their Pavan TP 30?

Construction and repair of Classical Guitar and related instruments
instroke

Anyone else waiting for their Pavan TP 30?

Post by instroke » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:22 am

Anyone else waiting for their Pavan guitars?
I was told by Tom mid Oct to early Nov for my TP30,
has anyone else got their's yet?

Tomas-Lobos

Post by Tomas-Lobos » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:15 pm

Yep! Got mine earlier this summer. Love it. Be patient. Some things are not within Tom's control. When he gets it, you'll get it. He's a good person to do business with. Be sure to let us know your impressions of the TP30.

skyking71

Post by skyking71 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:56 pm

I called Tom the other day and he said that the guitars where due in the week before thanksgiving and then thru customs and then out. I'm guessing sometime the first week of December. Be patient, good things take time.

Vesuvio

Post by Vesuvio » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:21 pm

Waiting's tough, but I'd pay to see the look on your face the day your guitar arrives. Best wishes, V. :)

guitarvirtouso

Post by guitarvirtouso » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:40 pm

Tomas-Lobos wrote:Yep! Got mine earlier this summer. Love it.

I've been looking at pavan guitars for quite some time....I was thinking about buying a spruce top TP-30 for college. How do you like the "TP-30", how does it sound? I wish I could hear a recording of one before I buy one....

Merlin5p0

Post by Merlin5p0 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:20 am

I'm waiting for mine too. He said they were coming in sometime this week, but it probably got delayed with thanksgiving and everything. Hopefully they come soon.

Tomas-Lobos

Post by Tomas-Lobos » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:59 pm

guitarvirtouso wrote:
Tomas-Lobos wrote:Yep! Got mine earlier this summer. Love it.

I've been looking at pavan guitars for quite some time....I was thinking about buying a spruce top TP-30 for college. How do you like the "TP-30", how does it sound? I wish I could hear a recording of one before I buy one....
Mine has a cedar top. High tension strings sound best so far. Base notes are punchy but not too much so and the trebles ring clear especially in the higher positions. It is my primary practice guitar. I have to force myself to play my other guitars from time to time.

Return to “Luthiers”