Carulli, Ferdinando - Andante en la mineur - D03

Audio and video recordings of the works of Ferdinando Carulli.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Carulli, Ferdinando - op.xxx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Carulli, Ferdinando - op.034/02 Largo - D07 Duo Video
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
F (i Li) P

Carulli, Ferdinando - Andante en la mineur - D03

Post by F (i Li) P » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:35 pm

Hi,

Sorry for the mistakes, and the overall quality of the recording... I hope this will help someone, somewhere, sometime, somehow, some... :P ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wolfgang

Post by wolfgang » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:45 pm

Another nice one, I like this piece :okok:

I didn't hear mistakes, I also didn't know this piece. But that's a common condition of audiences :lol:

Thanks for sharing!!!!

:chitarrista:

Vesuvio

Post by Vesuvio » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:58 pm

That's beautifully done, F (i Li) P. I've never heard it played better.

Thank you very much, I am sure many people will find this a useful model.

Best wishes, V :merci:
"There are only two things worth aiming for, good music and a clean conscience." Paul Hindemith

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:46 pm

Thank you Wolfgang and V. ...

it could have been better, though :oops: ...

Vesuvio

Post by Vesuvio » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:27 pm

F (i Li) P wrote:...it could have been better, though :oops: ...
Hello F (i Li) P,

Isn't that the problem with classical guitar? Or is it the problem with classical guitarists? It can always be better in some small respect.

You did a great job,

Best wishes, V :D
"There are only two things worth aiming for, good music and a clean conscience." Paul Hindemith

owl

Post by owl » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:41 am

Hello F (i Li) P... goodness you are busy.
I have listened to all your music now and it is lovely... I enjoyed every piece :chitarrista:
Thank you for posting them here... I am sure many members will find them useful as well as being pleasurable music to listen to... they are well played :casque:
F (i Li) P wrote:
it could have been better, though :oops: ...

I like the fact that you said this... it shows that you are listening and constantly working on your pieces... keep up the good work :okok:

:merci: for sharing your music

Joy in the music

Owl
Never, ever give up!... I leave my songprint on your heart.

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:57 pm

Thank you Owl...

Every post is so encouraging ! :ouioui: ... :merci: for listening and :merci: for being so nice :mrgreen:

pwd

Ferdinand Carulli: Andante in la mineur

Post by pwd » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:42 pm

F(iLi)P
I have listened several of your recordings now and I want to compliment you on your musicality. I have played several of the pieces you have recorded, and I realize now that I have played them with much less attention and sensitivity. Your playing gives life to the music and inspiration to other players. Well done.

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:32 am

Thank you pwd for your nice words of encouragement !! :D

Natan

Post by Natan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:51 am

Well played. Thank you for sharing.
I didn’t hear this piece before and it sounds good at this tempo, but isn’t it too fast for andante? Is it a regular tempo for this piece?

Thanks,
Natan

Tonyyyyy

Post by Tonyyyyy » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:56 am

Natan wrote:Well played. Thank you for sharing.
I didn’t hear this piece before and it sounds good at this tempo, but isn’t it too fast for andante? Is it a regular tempo for this piece?

Thanks,
Natan

Well Andante is walking pace....we allwalk at different speeds on different days!!!....... I think the piece can work well at different speeds.

It sounds excellent Filip.
Robert Cross spruce 1986
Manuel Rodriguez model C, 7 string

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:55 am

thank you for listening Tony and Natan... :D

mike_v

Post by mike_v » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:45 am

Hi F (i Li) P,

Thanks for introducing me to this one. I didn't hear any mistakes either - very nicely played and a joy to listen to!
:casque:

Mike

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:33 am

I'm glad you liked it Mike. Thank you ! :)

Pres

Post by Pres » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:22 pm

Thanks F (i Li) P, I have been waiting for another recording of this since AlvaroMCA posted it back in the early days of this forum (simply because I love to hear this piece and want to hear as many interpretations as I can).

I played it a lot about a year ago, but I never got the final nail driven in. It drove me quite mad and I couldn't keep the tempo even because somehow I'd find myself racing, and sooner or later I'd be in a skid somewhere.

It works well if you ease off the tempo a bit, not down to a dirge of course, and you may find that it comes together a bit more without suffering at all for it.

I heard the little tempo stumbles and the shifts that didn't quite make it and I'm sure they make you wince, but the piece had some fine moments as well and I certainly enjoyed it :) If you only post that "perfect" recording, you may never post an mp3!

Return to “Our recordings of Ferdinando Carulli”